Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 22, 2018
game doesn't open. nothing pops up and clicking the taskbar button does nothing. Which sucks I really used to like this game.

Last edited:

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
how do you give one to Morgan? I have 1 in my inventory but the dialogue option doesn't come up
Sorry, my mistake. click on her tits, mention milk, follow the prompts and she'll call leela in.
not sure if you have to have her collared or not, I did already.

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
Thanks, but I failed much earlier. Let me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are three magazines on the rack, next to the gloryhole, ignore the one on the bottom.
I didn't notice those helped with the defrosting, as much as they helped with charisma just a bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: t727

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
This has been answers a million times already: Yes, you can also engage in anal sex and fisting with her if you fancy that type of action
I didn't know it was answered, cause last time I played the game you couldn't yet. I was waiting for a huge updates until I played again.

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Sorry, my mistake. click on her tits, mention milk, follow the prompts and she'll call leela in.
not sure if you have to have her collared or not, I did already.
I think we are talking about a different scene, I'm referring to the sex threesome with leela and morgan, how do you unlock this? In the game files it is referred to as "FateOffice3". I tried giving morgan the holocock but she takes it and nothing happens.

DPRandyAssCumOut_CAMA_0001.png

Reactions: Darth Helmet

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think we are talking about a different scene, I'm referring to the sex threesome with leela and morgan, how do you unlock this? In the game files it is referred to as "FateOffice3". I tried giving morgan the holocock but she takes it and nothing happens.

View attachment 1441498
I don't know how to trigger it exactly, but once you give the holocock to her she will disappear from her classic locations (crio-lab and main room), that is the cue to visit Leela's room

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016

View attachment 1441498
Dude that's Leela and Randy.
Give Randy the holocock and have both their lusts around max, should trigger if you enter a different room then exit to the lobby.

Reactions: darlic
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes