Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
or maybe nobody here is subscribed to his patreon anymore? :ROFLMAO:
I just checked the patreon. To get the actual game it's only a dollar but the cheat codes are at the 10 dollar tier. Not sure if there's anything necessary there as the codes seem to have remained the same the entire time with just a couple new ones added when new characters get added.

Also, there is almost no difference content-wise between 18 and 20, the last 2 versions were almost all bug fixes.

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
I think he's at the end of his rope, guy has totally lost all interest in his project and he's just pretending to keep it alive to milk from people whatever he can (like 90% patreon creators anyway). I mean the guy released a handful of updates in 2 years using all types of excuses, the most hilarious being porting the game from tyrano to unity with zero knowledge of unity :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
The game had great potential, too bad it ended like this.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
The Big Thaw Alpha20
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** I know the game states it's ALPHA 19 but bruemeister calles this file set ALPHA 20 in his post.

Last edited:

ThickerLogic

Jan 4, 2020
The Big Thaw Alpha20
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*** I know the game states it's ALPHA 19 but bruemeister calles this file set ALPHA 20 in his post.
Bless you!

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
I actually liked this game at one point, still kinda do for the Leela content. Unfortunately a few of the mechanics are still a turn off.

Alpha 20 Changelog:

Added the TriSol magazine in the magazine rack. Not obtainable yet. - So a magazine was added...but you can't have it...

Roll back to 1.8 TB engine - Back and forth between engines. Alot of new bugs to look forward too.

[DONE] Heather in glory hole. - So this is the only new content that seems to be in the update.

I guess I'll check back in a few more updates if the Dev is still going.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes