Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Good God. That art is uglier than sin. 3D Futurama can work. But not like this.

Is the content actually worth the visual vomit?
I'm not sure how to say this.. But it kinda drags you in.. To the point where you dont really see the models.. Its really hard to explain.. I found it ugly as sin, and yet I still remember it as quite interesting. Havent played the last few versions though

joh

Aug 20, 2017
is there a way to increase amy fertility if so can someone please tell me thank you

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Good God. That art is uglier than sin. 3D Futurama can work. But not like this.

Is the content actually worth the visual vomit?
I dare you to find me another game where you can control yours and the girl's orgasm and if you fail to pullout the girl will crush your dick with her vaginal muscles...I dare you.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Did he fix the machine bug?
I had the bug as well in the previous release, and today I gave it a second try (I downloaded the newest version, just to be clear).
I managed to get past the lock point, only to get softlocked a couple of screens later (right after you manage to free the doctor from the probulator). Again, you can't click on anything, the dialogues don't advance and the only thing I can do is to close the game.
So, coming back to your question, it is still bugged. What a shame, this was once a good and fun game.

Reactions: yourdesire8

yourdesire8

Jul 1, 2017
I had the bug as well in the previous release, and today I gave it a second try (I downloaded the newest version, just to be clear).
I managed to get past the lock point, only to get softlocked a couple of screens later (right after you manage to free the doctor from the probulator). Again, you can't click on anything, the dialogues don't advance and the only thing I can do is to close the game.
So, coming back to your question, it is still bugged. What a shame, this was once a good and fun game.
Thanks for the reply, wanted to try it my own but now knowing this its not worth it, maybe he doesn't care about the bugs but its a game breaking one, shame.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Thanks for the reply, wanted to try it my own but now knowing this its not worth it, maybe he doesn't care about the bugs but its a game breaking one, shame.
Ok, JFYI I wanted to try again and this time I managed to get past that scene... so I guess if you feel lucky you may want to give it a second chance as well.

CCreepermasher

May 8, 2018
Alright I've had it with this stupid "puzzle". A REAL puzzle has HINTS or SOMETHING indicating WHAT to do. Without using the funny cheat code or the Probulator, I want to get Cahill's p00sy, b0ss. How do I get that hardened lesbian to renounce being a lesbian for Fry's rooster? For me, All I've got is an anal scene, and her at [from what it appears] 100% Lust and Affection. Thank you Greybeards.

Rotatorin

Oct 20, 2020
@ Lieber Liebling:
SCHAU AUF POST 422 >> Heather im Glory Hole. - Das ist auch der einzige neue Inhalt, der im Update zu sein scheint.

WO IST DER BIMBO? ICH WERDE DEN BIMBO KNALLEN!

Last edited:

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
The Big Thaw Alpha22
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes