Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
Does anyone know what to do at the machine scene after you start thinking about pizza, milkshakes and donuts. All Amy says is to find fuck and forget?

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Anyone else getting stuck at this point? Textbox wont appear and I can't get out of the scene or progress. Or does anyone have a save past this point?

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
Anyone else getting stuck at this point? Textbox wont appear and I can't get out of the scene or progress. Or does anyone have a save past this point?
You can get the textbox to reappear if you make the window smaller and you have to keep cumming to get past that part but im stuck after that.

Reactions: SnubbLR

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Does anyone know what to do at the machine scene after you start thinking about pizza, milkshakes and donuts. All Amy says is to find fuck and forget?
Not sure if I'm doing it right but it seems to work if you first 'Don't think of ...' to fuck then do the same action again straight afterwards

So eg
'Don't think of her mouth' & you fuck her
'Don't think of her Mouth' & you think of pizza

Repeat for the other 'Don't Think of' & then the scene ends

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
Not sure if I'm doing it right but it seems to work if you first 'Don't think of ...' to fuck then do the same action again straight afterwards

So eg
'Don't think of her mouth' & you fuck her
'Don't think of her Mouth' & you think of pizza

Repeat for the other 'Don't Think of' & then the scene ends
I tried it but it just continues doing the same thing and staying in the dont and food thing

SnubbLR

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
You can get the textbox to reappear if you make the window smaller and you have to keep cumming to get past that part but im stuck after that.
Thanks that helped me out!

If you're still stuck, try ge tLeela up to almost max, give Randy a holocock and then Randy will be replaced by a "Be back shortly" sign. Then find the threesome in Leelas office...

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
do not see a save file there
I'm assuming you're looking for a 'sav' file or something like that - I'm pretty sure this version does NOT use that type of save.
All I know is by removing the 'Local Storage' folder from this path I lose all my saves.
These files end in 'localstorage' & according to Google search these are 'files are saved in an SQLite database format '.

I believe a while back I tried looking into this type of file and you'll find it here. But if you can't be bothered looking at it I'll repeat the key info here:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Looked at app_._0.localstorage with a Hexviewer (HxD in this case)
> Noticed entries like '%.2.2.M.o.r.g.a.C.u.m.M.o.u.t.h.%.2.2.%.3.A.3.%.2.C" which looks similar to the ' "MorganCumMouth": 0,' entry that you will see if you opened an old 'SAV' file
> I searched for 'F.r.y.S.I.N.C.r.e.d.i.t.s' (after converting to hex values - see note below) & found an entry that had 'F.r.y.S.I.N.C.r.e.d.i.t.s.%.2.2.%.3.A.6.6.2.6.%.2.C.'

Note: You can't search for text entry (I tried looking for 'F.r.y.' as Text-String & there was no entries found) but converting to Hex & putting 00 between each character ('Fry' = '46 00 72 00 79') and searching for 'Hex-values' & entries were found

The 6.6.2.6 happens to be how many Sincredits I currently have/had in-game, so I changed this to 9.9.9.9 Saved the file & loaded this in now have 9999 SinCredits
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Why the heck is this labaled abanonded? The last update was in June. it's only september. A few months gap is no abandonment. Other games ahve gone WAY longer without getting it.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes