Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

breakingbasha

Modder
Dec 28, 2019
i actually like the artstyle in a weird way, but is the game ever gonna be finished? Ive seen it for a long time on newgrounds

Reactions: darlic

crushmanga

Oct 1, 2017
Alright, does anyone know the source of the music in this game? I've been trying to figure out the names of the tracks playing. Idk if it's silly to ask here anyways but I'm really curious, if anyone knows or has any idea where to look please let me know.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
i actually like the artstyle in a weird way, but is the game ever gonna be finished? Ive seen it for a long time on newgrounds
I remember the dev talking about expanding the game exploration to the city, outside the labs. If this is true, you should ask again in, hmmm, let's say 15 years at least

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
it had indeed interesting ideas and I don't mind the art aswell, but as every single patreon game in existence it has been plagued by development hell and totally lost its momentum. I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere honestly.

• Sad
Reactions: darlic

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone got any idea how to get through the machine scene. Im quite confused and don't know if its bugged.

Jack_Raf

Sep 28, 2020
Do any one know how to make Morgan your slave I’m stuck there
You need to dethaw first, then when she changes poistion revealing her pussy use the whip on her tits, be sure to have her at max lust before doing so. If you are dethawed you should have the option to use your dick on her and make her pass out by pleasure and not by punishing her with the whip. Then game asks if you want to apply the collar.

Reactions: Lorion2k20

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
The Big Thaw Alpha23
Win:
Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: darlic and bitriper
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes