Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

squalff

Nov 3, 2022
could someone tell me how to turn Morgan into a sub ( besides using the cheats, ofc)?
get the collar from heather. go to morgans office. if fry had illega sex with randy and leela she will take you to the punishment room. click on the whip. if frys carisma is high enough she will teach him how to use it once done morgan will have fry do her. when she pass's out fry will have the chance to collar her. morgan will be a sub. fry must be carefull though. if you click one of the top 2 promts at the begining of this and target certian areas on any of the 2 girls it can do damage to them and morgan will knock fry colder then a pickeled cucumber.

Reactions: Wildsex and darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I can't see any downloadable links in there, only links to play the online version.

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017

The Big Thaw Alpha 24 for Patreons
hace 4 días
HOT FIX 20231002: Hot fix corrects infinite loading screen after "Total Bimbofication Event".
Links at the bottom of the page are updated.
It just won't stay dead:

It's been a while and I apologize for vanishing. But I'm back and so is Big Thaw. There's a lot new in this update. The biggest deal is we have the first freezer tube open tor your enjoyment. More of those to come. You can access the freezer tubes in the endgame with certain career assignments. Clicking the freezer tubes will take you to the new "Freezer Stock Room" if you have the right career chip from Leela.
And speaking of careers Most of the career choices do at least something the game. Every career has dialog with relevant girls. Randy, being the defrosting counselor can talk about them all.
And Randy, everybody's favorite little slut. If you get the job of Pink Girl trainer you can help her realize her dream of being a fully certified DOOP Pink Girl. In fact you can help all the girls reach the status.
Milk Plus! Added lost of milk related threads to the game. If your job is Dairy Farmer you'll have to keep all your hucows milked and happy. Some of the girls have added art for when they're full and needing to be milked.
OK so here's the release notes for Alpha 24:
  • [DONE] Move the TyranBuilderIsShit system variable out of CryoTube_Open.ks needs to be in new game function.
  • [DONE] Refine Cryo2_MilkParty for smoother integration with FreezerStock.
  • [FIXED] [DressActor] causing weirdness. Function had incorrect CaMeL case for "Cross" parameter.
  • [ADDED] Function to quit current job.
  • [ADDED] Current job on job select page is pinked-out.
  • [ADDED] Help buttons for each job description and it's requirements.
  • [DONE] Add events for individual girls hitting Bimbo status. Randy [X] Leela [X] Morgan [X] Heather [X] Amy [X] Cahill [X]
  • [ADDED] Job Talk for Leela as alien and milk cow.
  • [ADDED] Job Talk with Cahill for Lesbian Breeder.
  • [ADDED] Job Talk with Amy for Bukkake and Dairy.
  • [ADDED] Job Talk Morgan for Dom.
  • [ADDED] Job Talk Heather for Alien Breeder job.
  • [ADDED] Job Talk with Randy for all jobs and Trainer.
  • [ADDED] Cheat to reverse lactation decay. Lactation increases if neglected. (This will eventually run away with insane rates.)
  • [ADDED] Lactation rate slowly decreases if girls are left full.
  • [ADDED] Event for getting all girls over 100 on all stats. This is kind of the Game Over scene.
  • [FIXED] Sperm meter not updating during milk-gasam with Leela.
  • [FIXED] Slut training buff from Leela was way too much. Reduced to 0.2 CapacityRate.
  • [ADDED] CapacityRate cheat code and code to reset.
  • [ADDED] Fill Leela's milk cheat code.
  • [FIXED] Heather blow job camera A cum shot was not skippable.
  • [FIXED] Fate RecoveryPuzzle was nearly impossible if Leela's bra battery is dead. Now she auto fills if battery is depleted.
  • [FIXED] Cryo recovery failed if Randy's lust was high.
  • [FIXED] Cryo_MilkParty and MilkPartyB were cross connected.
  • [FIXED] Broken FemCum in Morgan eat pussy
  • [ADDED] Red "don't touch" hot spots for Morgan in Punishment Chamber.
  • [ADDED] All girls lactation rate based on real time instead of random numbers.
  • [FIXED] Broke milk fullness display with new score math.
  • [FIXED] In Med and Probe click Dr. Cahill's legs and choosing "I want those legs wrapped around my head" led to a freeze.
  • [IN PROGRESS] Add glory hole for: Cahill( ), Heather(x), Morgan(x), Leela Solo(x), Randy&Leela(x), Randy Solo( ), Amy( )
  • [TODO] Amy will lust attack girls: Randy ( ), Heather( ), Leela( ), Morgan( ), Cahill(x)
  • [TODO] Cryo1 Milk doesn't use battery. (Maybe won't fix)
  • [DONE] Finish Bukkake Administrator quest line. Tie in with "You gotta do" poster.
  • Endgame entertainment ...
  • [IN PROGRESS] Endgame use cryo lab stock.
  • [DONE] Endgame Hucow Leela. Added Full breast assets for Leela
  • [DONE] Endgame Train Randy to Pink Girl.
  • [PLAN] Endgame Amy's mom catches her pregnant.
  • [PLAN] Endgame Is it really Sherri Gleisner in that tube?
  • [PLAN] Endgame meet the founder.

The Good News:

The Bad News:

There won't be a Mac version. I tried I can't find a way around the broken game engine. The game engine developer has abandoned the project and left the Mac version dead broken. (despite it still being sold on Steam)

Reactions: DuckBunt

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheBigThaw-Alpha24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes