Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
well im just glad this game isn't dead. I want fry to the nasty in the pastie before this game dies.

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
How long do you think it will take ?
Got no clue. I just updated the request since another new release for 28 beta came out a few days ago. Probably going to be awhile unless more people see the request.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I think the issue is there IS no download link. WHen i check the paetron for the new versions all i see are links to either the patron version. Or the free one. Which is brower based.

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
I think the issue is there IS no download link. WHen i check the paetron for the new versions all i see are links to either the patron version. Or the free one. Which is brower based.
Are you talking about on the game page here for the download links or on the req update page I made/updated a while ago? If your talking about the req/update, then wouldn't the patron page for the game is what should be linked in the req since it has the latest update?

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Are you talking about on the game page here for the download links or on the req update page I made/updated a while ago? If your talking about the req/update, then wouldn't the patron page for the game is what should be linked in the req since it has the latest update?
No, I mean on the Patreon itself. If you go there, you can’t really find a link to download the public version.

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
No, I mean on the Patreon itself. If you go there, you can’t really find a link to download the public version.
Ok, I saw what you mean. Yea, seems like there no download links there so I'm guessing the public can only be played on newgrounds. I thought there used to be links on the patreon for public releases but maybe I misremembering. I guess the only way to get download link to the actual game is by be a patreon subscriber.

Reactions: sirviper235

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Ok, I saw what you mean. Yea, seems like there no download links there so I'm guessing the public can only be played on newgrounds. I thought there used to be links on the patreon for public releases but maybe I misremembering. I guess the only way to get download link to the actual game is by be a patreon subscriber.
Indeed. It’s very strange. I suspect that’s the culprit right now for what’s taking so long.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
As said. the problem is the creator isn't making non patron download links.

He just directs to his newgrounds to play on browser.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes