Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes
Sep 22, 2018
You have to get Heather to use the warming lube to unfreeze you. Increase your relationship with her by making her climax and complimenting her, then select the pool of tar and select the option that says can't we do something besides the tar. Then select the warming lube on the nightstand to the right and Heather will tell you about the warming lube to unfreeze you. Select the tar pit and if your Heather's lover she will suggest using the warming lube to defrost. Keep making Heather climax and bring Fry to ALMOST climaxing. Repeat a few times (Heather will tell you each time you get closer). Eventually she will tell you that Fry's cock is unfrozen.
OK so I tried your suggestion for about an hour... Didn't work. she says the same stuff over and over. still. Bringing fry close to climax over and over with her is about the only thing you can do (since she freezes your dick every time she touches it) unless you want your dick to fall off that is. So I would go fuck the other girls multiple times to get it back to thawed then go fuck heather some more to the exact same results of her freezing your dick so you couldn't cum even if you wanted to. I'm bout ready to give up on this game which is a shame since it has great potential. I also tried the lube and tar stuff multiple times both having the same dialog every time. maybe I should mention that I have used the cheats... Maybe they broke the game... I just hate grinding... I want to see the stuff I haven't seen not spend ten hours to get to a place I was at 6 months ago.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I was kind of surprised that it has to be installed, especially since you can't seem to expand the window. Is there a way to make this full screen, or at least big enough so that there isn't a black background behind a tiny screen?

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
OK so I tried your suggestion for about an hour... Didn't work. she says the same stuff over and over. still. Bringing fry close to climax over and over with her is about the only thing you can do (since she freezes your dick every time she touches it) unless you want your dick to fall off that is.
You have to bring Heather (only Heather, since she has the lube, and it will mention this each time you interact with her sexually) to

climax each time, while making yourself close to orgasm. If your close to climax, just enter into sexy times with her and up her pleasure meter once or twice, then exit, and when you enter again, your meter will be a little lower, or your click the wall and stuff to quickly lower it.

Eventually, after making her orgasm like 6 times, you'll be fully thawed and not have to deal with that crap anymore. You'll know if its working when your view does a close up of Heather looking at your johnson, and saying something different each time you exit the minigame. It's tedious, but that's what it is.

Can somebody give walkthrough what to do here because i cant use warm lube.
The dude literally four posts above you gave an explanation. Basically, you have to thaw yourself by going into the bathroom and looking at pictures on the book rack, then go back to Heather and "share your heat" with her, by letting her give you a hand job and shooting your stuff all over her.

After that try to use the Tar Pit, and keep selecting the options (i think I kept selecting the third one, with the heat tube), and eventually you can say "can't we try something else?", then you'll get the option about the lube, and fun times (and the literal sex grind) can begin.

Sep 22, 2018
You have to bring Heather (only Heather, since she has the lube, and it will mention this each time you interact with her sexually) to

climax each time, while making yourself close to orgasm. If your close to climax, just enter into sexy times with her and up her pleasure meter once or twice, then exit, and when you enter again, your meter will be a little lower, or your click the wall and stuff to quickly lower it.

Eventually, after making her orgasm like 6 times, you'll be fully thawed and not have to deal with that crap anymore. You'll know if its working when your view does a close up of Heather looking at your johnson, and saying something different each time you exit the minigame. It's tedious, but that's what it is.

The dude literally four posts above you gave an explanation. Basically, you have to thaw yourself by going into the bathroom and looking at pictures on the book rack, then go back to Heather and "share your heat" with her, by letting her give you a hand job and shooting your stuff all over her.

After that try to use the Tar Pit, and keep selecting the options (i think I kept selecting the third one, with the heat tube), and eventually you can say "can't we try something else?", then you'll get the option about the lube, and fun times (and the literal sex grind) can begin.
Alright I figured out what I was doing wrong. First off you need to do all sex scenes possible (including the gloryhole scenes) then you need to ask heather to put the tar on every possible body part before she will ask to use the lube. then I found the best way to unthaw while fucking is deep in her pussy and make her masturbate so she gets off quicker than you. get close to cumming then stop. repeat 3 or 4 times til thawed.

Early Cuyler

Fruit don't talk. Fruit just listens...and waits
Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Alright I figured out what I was doing wrong. First off you need to do all sex scenes possible (including the gloryhole scenes) then you need to ask heather to put the tar on every possible body part before she will ask to use the lube. then I found the best way to unthaw while fucking is deep in her pussy and make her masturbate so she gets off quicker than you. get close to cumming then stop. repeat 3 or 4 times til thawed.
You don't have to do the glory hole scenes or anything else. Just focus on the Heather content until you get thawed or you risk breaking your dick and having to start over.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
You don't really have to do all of the sex scenes, just the hand job to get her in the mood in the first place. Once your doing the deed, just constantly switch between different sexual positions, and each time you'll get a message saying "Heather applied the warming lube", with them stacking until your thawed enough to climax.

black34

Aug 15, 2018
1 How can I put the necklace to morgan?
2 How do I defrost with heather?
because I do not understand anything to thaw

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
Can anyone help? I installed the game and it worked. I then came back to it and now it just says "Loading TyranoScript" and is stuck on a black screen for some reason. I have not been able to play it and i have uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice.

Rorx

Mar 6, 2018
I feel like an idiot for asking this but I can't find the answer, been searching for days.
Anyone know how to get the screen to resize? I can't see the bottom of the screen in this game. I hide the taskbar and it is still not visible. I see the top of bender's antenna, that's it.

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
The Big Thaw Alpha 11 Patreon Release
Lots of catch-up work this build, Well, that and the Darkness puzzle and it's reward scene.
Let's roast this turkey ...
The Dark Meat (New Stuff)
  • Darkness puzzle and reward scene.
  • Amy HUD in Med-lab.
  • Cahill HUD in Med-Lab (Cahill still doesn't do much)
  • Randy HUD in Cryo 1 scene.
  • Fail safe for next door selection in hallway. Over rides some stupidity in Fate and SIN office.
The White Meat (Fixed Stuff)
  • Inventory behavior when no girl is active.
  • Amy Ride Attack. Jump to missing "SexLoop2"
  • Morgan never got over being pissed.
  • Leela right picture (tits picture) was totally borked.
  • Leela blow required affection inconsistent in in different areas.
  • Leela better dialog flow for Tits Picture and Blow.
  • Leela better flow for Pussy Sexy (Look at camel toe lines).
  • LeelaEyeAngry set to 0 when it needed to be 1 for Eye recover mini event.
  • Leela eye recover failed to trigger at right time because above.
  • Leela reading wrong return text for Frozen cum and Stop event.
  • Trash in recover dialog from dislocated shoulder event.
The Stuffing (Still Broken)
  • {TEST} If new room sequencer plays OK then Pull out old door selection crap in Fate Lab and SIN Lab.
  • {TEST} Darkness puzzle and reward scene.
  • {TEST} Leela's "Eye Beautiful" needed cum in eye lines added back. (I think this is fixed)
  • {TODO} Rework SIN Office to linear question system.
  • {TODO} Add Morgan's Affection HUD
  • {TODO} Milk Overfull event at 100% milk for Leela ... maybe everybody.
  • {TODO} Tie Leela battery to Hucow scenes with Randy, Morgan and Heather. Need battery charge scenes for that.
  • {TODO} Handle low battery in Leela's anger recovery.
  • {TODO} Update all Hucow scenes to be animated.
  • {TODO} Skip repeat in dress code quest. When f.LeelaWearsAsk is active skip dress code ask event.
  • {TODO} Add better milk orgasm returns for Leela. Plays kinda dumb now.
  • {TEST} Check all after sex dialog (Return paths) Especially Heather. (Seems fixed)
The Gravy (Don't eat too much)
(Google Drive 532 MB)
(Google Drive 534 MB)

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes