Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
I'm sorry to say but I will no longer be updating this thread with the current build. I have removed my pledge from Bruemeister as he seems to care more about a comic about Zoidberg fucking Leela and Amy than working on the game. It has been quite a long time since he released a Build for this game and the reason he gave is because there was a death in the family, That was last month. Unfortunately it seems as though the next build might be next month or the month after so I've decided to stop my pledge to him. I'm sorry to you all who actually care deeply for this game.

TheBaron

Sep 6, 2017
I'm sorry to say but I will no longer be updating this thread with the current build. I have removed my pledge from Bruemeister as he seems to care more about a comic about Zoidberg fucking Leela and Amy than working on the game. It has been quite a long time since he released a Build for this game and the reason he gave is because there was a death in the family, That was last month. Unfortunately it seems as though the next build might be next month or the month after so I've decided to stop my pledge to him. I'm sorry to you all who actually care deeply for this game.
Understandable

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Does anyone have like...A walkthrough or guide for this game? It can be a bit...Obtuse in telling you what to do is all.

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
The Big Thaw Alpha 12

Sorry for the long wait on this one. Life happens sometimes. The big news in this release is an updated game engine. We're 64 bit now. There is a down side., The developers dropped 32 bit support entirely. Hopefully this will fix some of the crashing problems.
I've also re-enabled full screen press F11 in game. I haven't added back the UI buttons here's hoping it's really fixed. I've never been able to reliable produce this problem but if you get stuck in an animation and there's no buttons to click it's the dreaded full screen bug. If you encounter the problem in this version please let me know.
Bad News (What's new)
  • 64 Bit Game Engine
  • Refine Punishment balance. Pain actions lower lust. Pleasure action lower pain.
  • Leela touch legs reset all Leela events.
  • Heather affection > 100 causing overflow. Sanitize in idle loop.
  • Medlab character overlap if Cahill and Amy are both active when taking magazine.
  • HUD was not removed when using BEV. Blocked some buttons.
Good News (What's not fixed)
  • New assets for Morgan
  • Add submissive Morgan
  • Rework SIN Office to linear question system.
  • Add Morgan's Affection HUD
  • Milk Overfull event at 100% milk for Leela ... maybe everybody.
  • Tie Leela battery to Hucow scenes with Randy, Morgan and Heather. Need battery charge scenes for that.
  • Handle low battery in Leela's anger recovery.
  • Update all Hucow scenes to be animated.
  • When f.LeelaWearsAsk is active skip dress code ask.
  • Add better milk orgasm returns for Leela. Plays kinda dumb now.
The Goods

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
The Big Thaw: Alpha 13 Patreon Release

Morgan finally acknowledges "defrosted". Yeah I really made a mess of her original scene. I've tried to keep all the original story elements though you'll find some have moved. Hopefully to more sensible places. Like why did using Spurm have anything to do with using the Red Tape? Well it doesn't now.
Main Engine Start: The new
  • Morgan's scene totally redone
  • SIN Office reworked to linear questions format
  • Morgan has 7 new sex scenes and special collared scenes
  • Morgan now has a HUD like the other girls
  • Morgan has Fuck Buddy mode similar to Amy's
  • All the stuff to do with Morgan reworked so she stops bitching about frozen dicks.
  • All new assets for Morgan including a full set for "Collared Morgan".
We have cleared the tower: The fixed
  • Improve Randy's HUD tracking
  • Amy LaunchLust in CumReturnTitsBoth was using wrong function.
  • Leela's shock collar wasn't activated with casual dress in some cases.
  • Was possible to collar Morgan when still frozen.
  • Heather no longer announces "Warming Lube" after defrosted.
  • Most "Come together" text replaced with graphic. A few left to replace.
Huston we've had a problem: Borked stuff
  • Morgan still needs new milk scenes
  • Morgan milking doesn't increase fertility as intended
  • Maximizing still causes layer confusion in the game engine. Once again no full screen
Splashdown: The Goods
(589MB Google Drive)
(587MB Google Drive)

DimaR111

May 3, 2017
The Big Thaw: Alpha 13 Patreon Release

Morgan finally acknowledges "defrosted". Yeah I really made a mess of her original scene. I've tried to keep all the original story elements though you'll find some have moved. Hopefully to more sensible places. Like why did using Spurm have anything to do with using the Red Tape? Well it doesn't now.
Main Engine Start: The new
  • Morgan's scene totally redone
  • SIN Office reworked to linear questions format
  • Morgan has 7 new sex scenes and special collared scenes
  • Morgan now has a HUD like the other girls
  • Morgan has Fuck Buddy mode similar to Amy's
  • All the stuff to do with Morgan reworked so she stops bitching about frozen dicks.
  • All new assets for Morgan including a full set for "Collared Morgan".
We have cleared the tower: The fixed
  • Improve Randy's HUD tracking
  • Amy LaunchLust in CumReturnTitsBoth was using wrong function.
  • Leela's shock collar wasn't activated with casual dress in some cases.
  • Was possible to collar Morgan when still frozen.
  • Heather no longer announces "Warming Lube" after defrosted.
  • Most "Come together" text replaced with graphic. A few left to replace.
Huston we've had a problem: Borked stuff
  • Morgan still needs new milk scenes
  • Morgan milking doesn't increase fertility as intended
  • Maximizing still causes layer confusion in the game engine. Once again no full screen
Splashdown: The Goods
(589MB Google Drive)
(587MB Google Drive)
Thank you very much!

Reactions: Snow972

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
What are the cheats?
Big Thaw Cheat Codes
Updated 28 April 2019, new codes.
These code are not game breakers nor do they unlock anything you can't get in normal game play. They are simply short cuts. I suggest you resist the urge on your first game play ... well maybe except for Randy's affection. it can be a bit of a challenge to get started and a little cheat with her is understandable. These codes only work on Alpha 0.13.190428. They won't work in any other build.
Using Codes
PRE GAME: Leela's eye. On the title screen click Leela's eye. Right in the pupil. Code entered here ONLY WORKS IN A NEW GAME
IN GAME: Click Randy's lips in the hallway.
ALPHA 13 CODES
LEELASLIQUOR: +50% Charisma
HEATUPHEATHER: 25% Permanent defrost
FEELINGVERYRANDY: + 50% Randy Affection
QUEENSLUTOFANAL: + 50% Morgan Affection
TURANGASTITS: +50% Leela Affection
HYPNOTOADGLORY: Make all the girls visit the glory hole.
SWEETWITHHEATHER: + 100% Affection. Heather loves you, Auto complete greeting ritual.
WHIPITGOOD: Learn to use the whip.
COLLARTHEBITCH: Morgan is your Sub. Requires whip.
GOOTENZEXYPILLS: Pills to keep fucking after cumming.
IMASINNERNOW: Activate SIN chip
IAINTNOSINNER: Deactivate SIN Chip
HEATHERISINHEAT: Heather can conceive
KNOCKUPRANDY: Increase Randy's fertility
INTHEGREEN: 1,000,000 Sin Credits
FRESHMILT: Get a can of Spurm
DRINKOVATINE: Get a vial of Ovatine
Stay tuned there will be more and these will change over time.

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
The Big Thaw: Alpha 13 Hot Fix

This release addresses some serious issues discovered after Alpha 13 was released. The changes to Morgan's character were so deep rooted I expected more trouble than was actually reported.
But wait there's more!
I forgot to save the 190428 branch and started putting new features in for the 14 release. I had to either finish that enough to release or roll it back. Fuck rolling back! Amy has a new mini-puzzle. No really mini! It will cake you a minute to solve. It's the bit to get the Orgasmatron working. Of course the damn thing just won't stay fixed! You'll just have to keep helping Amy tune it up.
The New
  • Amy and the Orgasmatron
The Fixed
  • {WORK} Morgan's after sex dialogs (SIN Score) are really awkward. Fixed some, Need more collared versions.
  • {WORK} Still some awkward collared dialog. Needs more work.
  • {FIXED} Take down RandyHUD exiting Cryo2.
  • {FIXED} MedLab. Needed CahillSideStep in AmyLustAttack
  • {FIXED} Could not repeat SIN2 LustyFuck. Needed check in Fuck1Cool
  • {FIXED} Repetitive reading on entering Morgan. tf.MorganNormalEnter. Temp in jump.
  • {FIXED} SINOffice2 Missing label *TitsSexy3Repeat. Was wrapped in text block.
  • {FIXED} SINOffice2 Button "I want to touch those luscious tits." was looping.
  • {FIXED} SINOffice2 GoDisciplineFuck was playing non-collared cut scene.
  • {FIXED} All SIN_1 Morgan acts were displaying linked sex before Lover or Collared.
  • {FIXED} Syntax in linked sex function SIN_1_PussyFinger
  • {FIXED} Sin office Benderhead icon was not displayed after milk party.
  • {FIXED} Morgan was not indicating high lust with the new LaunchHorny function as intended.
  • {FIXED} Morgan Collared and High lust hot spots out of alignment.
  • {FIXED} Touch Morgan's hands caused SINOffice to reset.
  • {FIXED} Punishment room Morgan's lust mode hotspots out of alignment. Add Collar/No Collar switch and extra hotspots.
  • {FIXED} Leela was asking you if you will talk to Morgan about the dress code after you accepted the task.
  • {FIXED} FateLab_1_SneakTitJob failed to trigger EyeAngerRecover event. Syntax mistake.
  • {FIXED} Morgan mentioned sinless in replay dialog of Leela Milk party (TitSuck3WinRepeat)
  • {FIXED} Fry Lust could go over 100 when whipping a girl out. Added limiters. Affection too.
  • {FIXED} White box error: Bad jump in Leela Fate lab TouchNeckCollarAgain jump to GoTitFuck changed to GoTitfuck.
  • {FIXED} Leela won't change outfits. LeelaWearsAsk wasn't set to 2 when talking to Morgan in SINDffice_2 TalkDress.
  • {FIXED} Freeze touching Morgan collar/neck. Missing jump in SINOffice_2 AssFuckCollar4.
  • See I told you. I knew I'd break a bunch of stuff. There's probably more.
Still Broken
  • Don't play with window maximized. Makes animations get stuck.
The Goods:
(Google Drive 601 MB)
Google Drive (599 MB)
SAME DATA TYPE AS ALPHA 13 YOU CAN INSTALL OVER ALPHA 13 AND CAN USE ALPHA 13 SAVE FILES. TO PRESERVE SAVE DATA DO NOT UNINSTALL PREVIOUS VERSION.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes