Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
If you're like me and don't like installing programs from here, then here's a trick: It's not necessary to run the installer. With 7-zip installed, you can rightclick the exe file you downloaded, select 7-zip / extract here, and it will unpack just like an archive. Then just delete the downloaded file and doubleclick the_big_thaw.exe. It runs and works fine.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
How do you save the game? Been playing this since release, never stumbled across that. Shame to spend half a day playing and have to start over. Great fun game, Great release from Bruemeister.
I dowloaded the tyranno_data.sav , and the_big_thaw_sf.sav, put both in main game directory, as well as in a new folder there called save, can't get them to load in menu. A little help, please.
Thanks,
RED

Last edited:

croakers

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
How do you save the game? Been playing this since release, never stumbled across that. Shame to spend half a day playing and have to start over. Great fun game, Great release from Bruemeister.
I dowloaded the tyranno_data.sav , and the_big_thaw_sf.sav, put both in main game directory, as well as in a new folder there called save, can't get them to load in menu. A little help, please.
Thanks,
RED
When not in a sex scene there's a tiny Bender head in the bottom right. Click that!

Reactions: Snow972

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
When not in a sex scene there's a tiny Bender head in the bottom right. Click that!
Was hidden by my taskbar, never saw that B4, can't thank you enough.
While I'm at it, I cant get completely thawed, 95% on the Frosty meter, then it starts to cool down again.
Heather talks about holding back to retain heat, but this seems to make it worse. What am I not doing?

RED

Last edited:

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
It's just bug fixes but here you go.

The Big Thaw Alpha 16

This release is all bug fix. I'm working on Dr. Cahill's debut but that will take some time. In the mean time I've fixed literally hundreds of bugs in the program code. Most of them were not critical and would only result in the wrong text being read or event happening in the wrong order.

Bad News Nobodies ...

Really bad news this is really only fixes.

News Nuchachos ...

• {FIXED} Ass load of imbalanced quotes and other syntax errors.
  • (Literally hundreds of syntax errors too many to list)
  • {FIXED} Wrong results in Fate Office TouchNeckCollarAgain
  • {FIXED} Randy PussyRub scoring f.RandyPussyStroke wrong.
  • {FIXED} Randy skip dialog in PussyRub using f.RandyPussyFuck.
  • {FIXED} Randy may get stuck in SneakSuck.ks at RandyCumEaceEnd. Missing [CM] statement.
The Goods ...
Note: Saves from alpha 15 will most likely work. If you want to keep your save data just don't uninstall 15.

Google drive
Google Drive

Mar 31, 2018
It's just bug fixes but here you go.

The Big Thaw Alpha 16

This release is all bug fix. I'm working on Dr. Cahill's debut but that will take some time. In the mean time I've fixed literally hundreds of bugs in the program code. Most of them were not critical and would only result in the wrong text being read or event happening in the wrong order.

Bad News Nobodies ...

Really bad news this is really only fixes.

News Nuchachos ...

• {FIXED} Ass load of imbalanced quotes and other syntax errors.
  • (Literally hundreds of syntax errors too many to list)
  • {FIXED} Wrong results in Fate Office TouchNeckCollarAgain
  • {FIXED} Randy PussyRub scoring f.RandyPussyStroke wrong.
  • {FIXED} Randy skip dialog in PussyRub using f.RandyPussyFuck.
  • {FIXED} Randy may get stuck in SneakSuck.ks at RandyCumEaceEnd. Missing [CM] statement.
The Goods ...
Note: Saves from alpha 15 will most likely work. If you want to keep your save data just don't uninstall 15.

Google drive
Google Drive
Damn disappointed ☹

Reactions: darlic and ugandez

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with Alpha 16 links.

FYI - if someone posts an update, please report the post so we see it to update the OP :)

Reactions: Snow972
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes