Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

beowolf447

Nov 19, 2019
as i have posted before you heve to keep on heather about the worming gel thats how i did it but now i cant get the doc to do anything

D

Deleted member 520609

Brue is rebuilding in Unity, he's got the bones back in now and it looks like speed of updates will depend on how much he can port back in from Tyrannobuilder

D

Deleted member 520609

any news?
Not for awhile now, looks like it is a ground-up rebuild so updates will eventually resume at a regular pace but it'll be awhile till then. It doesn't sound like he'll release much in Unity till hes caught up with where he was in Tyrannobuilder.

D

Deleted member 520609

no more news? it's been a lot of time now. is he working on it or he abbandoned the project?
Hes still working, hes been posting progress updates on patreon. Hes basically entirely remaking the game though, and given that he was never exactly quick who knows how long before we see something playable.

Howard321

May 20, 2019
How to defrost

TOTALLY FUCKING SPOILED
Really? You can figure this out. Heather tells you what she wants.

OK, fine ...

Before you ever go see Heather make sure you have cum in or on Randy at least once and had the milk party with Leela and Randy. Heather's got a thing for her and will take a dislike to you if you don't take care of her favorite slut before visiting her.

You can eat Heather out. That will gain heat for you, enough to cum. Besides she tastes like pussy ice cream. Once thawed do an hand job or blow job and cum on her face.

As long as you've been nice to Randy and haven't pissed off Heather she will call you her lover. If she's mad at you (Arms folded posture) it will take a few greetings to break the ice with her. Just repeat the greeting ritual till she calls you "Lover".

Even after she says she's your lover she still won't share her warm lube. Annoying isn't she. You need to sell her on the idea. First Ask her to rub the tar on with her hands. Remember she gives the best hand jobs in the universe.

Ask to put some tar up her ass ... or heat pipe. Seems she'd like that doesn't it? Finally ask if there's something besides tar she can use.

Now she will let you use her lube. From now on Heather will warm you when fucking her, like the other girls do. Now it's time for the full defrost.

Fuck her, again, three times, more, still more. She didn't say YOU could cum. She told you not to cum didn't she. So, DON'T. She has to cum you must have high list (enough for the cum warning to start showing and you must NOT cum or she'll make you start over. It takes 5 times. I recommend hitting all Heather's various cockpits.

OK you cheated but now you're thawed. Now, find Heather's clean copy of Deliveryboy. Find Morgan's Deliveryboy. Learn about Fry's Mom. Make Morgan visit the Glory hole. Get Morgan's red tape. Use her red tape. Enjoy a Leela hucow party with every girl. There's a lot more to explore in this game. I'm just getting started.

Click by click solution for Millenials, Rednecks and Spammers

Before visiting Heather solve Randy and Leela Milking Puzzle and use Glory Hole to get to maximum possible thaw (75%). Heather's mag provides fastest thaw.

Click Bio Lab. Randy explains Neptune greeting ritual as you enter.

Click Heather's hands then "Randy said you give great hand jobs."

Click the hand button until the cum buttons appear. Click the cum on face button as soon as it lights up.

Click Tar pit and then "Could you rub some tar on with your hands." Heather moves and explains why that won't work.

Then "Put some tar up your ass and I can butt fuck you." Heather explains that won't work.

Then "Is there something you can use besides boiling tar." Heather will now use lube for all sex acts. Heather explains defrosting with low grade heat.

Fuck her 5 times She must cum every time. You must not cum and your lust needs to be above 80% (Warning comes on and cum buttons light up). Stop before you cum or you will need to start over. Click on floor or walls after each fuckening to dissipate your lust before engaging her again. After 5 successful fucks getting heather off she will announce you're cured.

Give Heather a proper face glazing. Not necessary but she's earned it after all the abuse she's put up with.

Good job [player name], you figured it out! Here's a trophy, a ribbon and a plaque for being super!

SUPPORT THE Developer: Bruemeister

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes