Others The Big Thaw [Beta 30] [Bruemeister]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Really wish this werent an installer.. I dont get why we need to fill up our registry to play this. I've not reinstalled my Windows for about 2 years and I get paranoid over all the random registry entries I have when ever I go through them to clean -.-

Reactions: Snow972

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017
The Big Thaw Alpha 14: Patreon Release

This release is almost entirely bugfix. The Holocock has been added to Bev the vending machine but it doesn't actually do anything yet.
Good News (New)
  • Added Morgan's Mag to inventory screen. Been putting that off cuz I don't like the layout.
  • Add High and Low options to LaunchHorny function to indicate high lust or low lust (mp.LustBig == 1) Replaces the "I'm horny" read text from girls with a visual.
  • HoloCock added to vending machine and mechanics of gifting it. HoloCock doesn't actually work yet.
  • Propagate LaunchHorny sprites to all scenes. (Except Cryo1)
  • Replace "Your hot load" text with Cum Together sprite. (Every place but CryoTube)
  • 15 second timer for freezer tube door since some stupid people can't figure out how to get out of the tube.
Old News (Fixes)
  • Morgan reading SINOffice entry text twice in some cases.
  • Leela Stats page showed Amy's Fertility.
  • Morgan pissed and collared dialogs edited to make more sense.
  • Out of balance if then in SINOfficeCollarEntry.
  • Crash when talking dirty to Morgan. Wrong jump.
  • Syntax error resetting SexCam in SIN and FATE sex switcher. (Finaly!)
  • Different behavior between new and loaded saves bug finally squashed. Make.ks doesn't execute on a new game. Need to be inited in start.ks too.
  • Leela started off with a dead bra battery. Now starts with full charge.
  • Morgan Pussy Orgasm counted as anal. (f.MorganCurrentOrgasm = 4)
  • BioLab_EatHeather double loading lust meter after Heather cums. Extra call to "LoadLustMeter". Was loaded after CumCam and in SexInit. Remove the one after CumCam. This goof may be in other scenes.
  • Randy reading first defrost text after telling player to see Dr Cahill.
  • Touch Tits hotspots active after touch in SINOffice_2
  • Milk Party with Morgan, Randy and Heather was not adding sperm when defrosted.
  • Morgan Milk did not respond to Morgan collared if milking bet was previously lost.
  • Leela's shock collar was not raising Fry's lust when triggered.
No News (Still busted)
  • Make the HoloCock actually work. Need new 3-way and Futa scenes. Lotsa work.
  • Playing game full screen can cause game to freeze. (Full screen disabled)
The Goods

Reactions: qawser and fmanaway

Snow972

Dec 4, 2017

This is a pretty major update. Most important is that Randy and Leela finally get together. The HoloCock when given to Randy will trigger a 3 Way scene when both girls are in high lust "Fuck me" state.
Randy's Act 1 scene got it's long needed overhaul. All the weird perspective leaning forward assets for Randy replaced with straight on perspective. Reduces a set of standard assets to make room for a future costume change for Randy.
Randy gone event, triggered when she's gone to fuck Leela, added to all scenes where Randy shows up.
Since pretty much everything got touched to make the new events it's almost certain I've broken stuff. Save often! And your old saves there's no way they'll work. Don't even try it. If you've got a long ways into the game and want to get back, well that's what cheat codes are for. And, the cheats are the same as Alpha 14.
Main Engine Start (New Stuff)
  • Holocock works on Leela and Randy.
  • Randy First Act scene is all new.
  • Randy assets visually mostly the same but 1/2 as many needed.
Go for PDI (Fixed)
  • A ton of stuff that was stupid with randy. This no doubt introduced new bugs.
  • Leela was triggering wrong events when she gets mad about eye questions.
Error 1202 (Busted)
  • The lust gains and scoring on the 3 Way scene needs tweaking.
  • Cum targets and scoring probably has glitches. Cumming in the wrong place or commenting about the wrong place.
  • Crushed Cock bad end may not always trigger as intended. (More testing needed)
  • Using Blue Pills may cause unexpected lust gains. (Testing)
The Eagle Has Landed (The Goodies)

yama-san-do

Apr 30, 2018
it does not even load the second room where you can choose different doors. After Randy it remains stuck in loading.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes