Unity The Bindmancer [Build 2023-05-12v2] [Caroo]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
Judging on how empty and silent this post has became, i can't help to loose all the hope to see an update being posted here.
I guess that who has liked the prototype but it's too broke for supporting the creator, will never be able to enjoy the future updates.

Jador96

Jan 10, 2021
Seems that someone had a religious stroke.
Maybe he had the gift of enlightenment, while searching for lewds.

LocalGPUDealer

Jul 30, 2018
Well i havent given up on someone posting an updated version... caroo promised monthly builds and allot of time has passed....

I just love the art style

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
:mad: Still no public release
Considering this paragraph (among other things written there too) from their Patreon page I doubt there will ever be one officially:

"Your support at $10 USD a month or more gives you access to all playable builds, demos, and art of the video games I make! Including completed games."

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Considering this paragraph (among other things written there too) from their Patreon page I doubt there will ever be one officially:

"Your support at $10 USD a month or more gives you access to all playable builds, demos, and art of the video games I make! Including completed games."
i already got the new build :love:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Very impressive presentation, aside from the lack of sounds.
Good base for a game, hope it gets far.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It does looks like it's going to be fun atleast gameplay wise shame it looks like it's just going to be a teasing game though :cry:. It would also be a god send to atleast have one lesbian scene with the main boss using a dildo on the restrained MC once the game ends of getting to that point.
There is already plenty of hardcore/non teasing stuff out there. I don't think this game needs to go in that direction at all unless it's as a reward for achieving certain things in the game. This is a niche game and it needs protecting! Not homogenising.

Reactions: techromancer

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Very pretty art, but I've never understood 'tickling' as a sexual fetish.
Looks decent, though. So I'll give the game itself a try.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
looks interesting but is this the type of game that you only see content when you fail?
Update yes it is.

also the reason crypt of the necrodancer was so fun to play was because the had an awesome soundtrack that supported is, if you want to continue this game make sure the music doesnt get neglicted.

Last edited:

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
Furries, why does it have to be furries........ I am fine with cat ears and tails. But why this game have to have furry and also a very interesting artstyle and game play.
Darn, shame it's furry. The concept is awesome.
Why do people get this upset over a game having furries in it and offhandedly suggesting they be removed? Did anyone consider maybe the game wasn't made with you in mind? There's thousands of games on this site, you can more than easily find one that suits you instead of passive-aggressively moaning about one game that doesn't cater to you.

"omg this game would be so perfect if they made what I want instead of what they want to make removed <insert thing here>"

Why is it always gay/and or furry games that get this reaction? What ever happened to just ignoring things you don't like? Like, if you went into a game thread that had NTR stuff proudly displayed in it, you wouldn't go "damn I wish they removed the NTR" (actually, they probably do), you'd just hide the thread and move on. But people have different standards when it comes to gay games or furry games, passive-aggressively whining about how the game has great gameplay and graphics, but "oh I wish they stopped catering to their primary audience that they originally made the game for, and made games for me, instead. It would be really good if they did that, it's such a shame"

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Why do people get this upset over a game having furries in it and offhandedly suggesting they be removed? Did anyone consider maybe the game wasn't made with you in mind? There's thousands of games on this site, you can more than easily find one that suits you instead of passive-aggressively moaning about one game that doesn't cater to you.

"omg this game would be so perfect if they made what I want instead of what they want to make removed <insert thing here>"

Why is it always gay/and or furry games that get this reaction? What ever happened to just ignoring things you don't like? Like, if you went into a game thread that had NTR stuff proudly displayed in it, you wouldn't go "damn I wish they removed the NTR" (actually, they probably do), you'd just hide the thread and move on. But people have different standards when it comes to gay games or furry games, passive-aggressively whining about how the game has great gameplay and graphics, but "oh I wish they stopped catering to their primary audience that they originally made the game for, and made games for me, instead. It would be really good if they did that, it's such a shame"
It is not only gay and furry that get that kind of reactions, pretty much anything that isn't pure vanilla get replies like that to some degree

Takanao

Donor
Aug 31, 2019
It is not only gay and furry that get that kind of reactions, pretty much anything that isn't pure vanilla get replies like that to some degree
To which I reply with this

Why do people feel the need to go into games tagged with content they don't like just to tell people they aren't going to play it like anyone else gives a fuck.

Said it once and i'll say it again. This isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure, no one else cares what you do.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Why do people get this upset over a game having furries in it and offhandedly suggesting they be removed?
Takes alot of mental gymnastics to get to that point bud. Since when does pointing out my game preferences means I want them removed ?

Everyone has the right to voice their opinion. How pathetic are you to be so insecure ? No one is raising the lynchmob here.

Maybe you should take your own advice
" Said it once and i'll say it again. This isn't an airport, you don't need to announce your departure, no one else cares what you do. "

For someone who don't GAF, you sure do care alot.

If you are enjoy the genre so much, why don't you just go and enjoy it then instead of wasting time raging on the thread ?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes