Unity The Bindmancer [Build 2023-05-12v2] [Caroo]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
<--- My face. No seriously incredible work. If only there were more h-scenes.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Build-2021-12-10

What's new in this build?

December 10th [Final build until early February.]

Low Willpower Warning: The music, camera, lighting and UI will change to indicate when you're now at critically low Willpower.

You can defeat Mimics: Mimics can now be attacked between their own attacks to vanquish them and give you a pickup.

Treasure Canisters: These replace the redundant stamina canisters. They give you gold when unlocked.

Punished cultist Pleading: Cultists Now plead through their gag when their punished.

Better prisoner camera zoom ins: Now the camera wont zoom in unless the player character I directly facing the prisoner next to them. This will make navigating around prisoners easier.

Other Minor Bugfixes.

December 3rd:
Enemy Attack Dodging: This is a subtle improvement but for a short amount of time (about 0.3 seconds) while the player character moves they cannot be hit.

While this can't be used to run circles around the enemy it WILL keep you safe if you move just as the enemy attack is about to hit. This should stop attacks landing when they shouldn't.

Overall a subtle change to improve game feel.

More Item pickups and better UI communication:
Treasure and Willpower pickups are now available. This should help players heal back faster if they've taken some hits.
There's better UI as well to communicate what you've just picked up.

Cultist Capture
To address the issue of punished cultists blocking movement due to them creating a immobile space where they're punished the mechanics has been changed.
Now up to 3 cultists at a time can be "Captured" and stored for later punishment. Punishment devices can be found around the dungeon where these captured cultists can be punished to unlock rewards.
This whole concept of putting cultists into bondage and punishment devices will be expanded as development continues.

What bugs are known:
Enemies move through each other and the player. We're working on it. :)
Sometimes the level generates a dungeon tile on top of another one. If that happens then restart the level.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobthemail321

JoeTermin

Dec 24, 2017
Are there creampies in the game? if yes you should probably add the tag, if no, shame on you :)

Based on the screenshots you should probably add the tags "vaginal sex" and "rape" too.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Are there creampies in the game? if yes you should probably add the tag, if no, shame on you :)

Based on the screenshots you should probably add the tags "vaginal sex" and "rape" too.
I don't play this game not my tast.....missing tags use the report button

Jun 9, 2020
I don't like furry, but its just an animal ear and orange skin, not furry enough for me to completely hate. Plus I like bondage alot so I'm giving this a try.

Jul 12, 2020
Build-2021-12-10

What's new in this build?

December 10th [Final build until early February.]

Low Willpower Warning: The music, camera, lighting and UI will change to indicate when you're now at critically low Willpower.

You can defeat Mimics: Mimics can now be attacked between their own attacks to vanquish them and give you a pickup.

Treasure Canisters: These replace the redundant stamina canisters. They give you gold when unlocked.

Punished cultist Pleading: Cultists Now plead through their gag when their punished.

Better prisoner camera zoom ins: Now the camera wont zoom in unless the player character I directly facing the prisoner next to them. This will make navigating around prisoners easier.

Other Minor Bugfixes.

December 3rd:
Enemy Attack Dodging: This is a subtle improvement but for a short amount of time (about 0.3 seconds) while the player character moves they cannot be hit.

While this can't be used to run circles around the enemy it WILL keep you safe if you move just as the enemy attack is about to hit. This should stop attacks landing when they shouldn't.

Overall a subtle change to improve game feel.

More Item pickups and better UI communication:
Treasure and Willpower pickups are now available. This should help players heal back faster if they've taken some hits.
There's better UI as well to communicate what you've just picked up.

Cultist Capture
To address the issue of punished cultists blocking movement due to them creating a immobile space where they're punished the mechanics has been changed.
Now up to 3 cultists at a time can be "Captured" and stored for later punishment. Punishment devices can be found around the dungeon where these captured cultists can be punished to unlock rewards.
This whole concept of putting cultists into bondage and punishment devices will be expanded as development continues.

What bugs are known:
Enemies move through each other and the player. We're working on it. :)
Sometimes the level generates a dungeon tile on top of another one. If that happens then restart the level.
Any new updates available?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Looks like Caroo made some significant changes. Smaller, more symmetrical levels, a new mini-game for some rescues, info/lore obelisks, and a tutorial/intro level.

Note: Levels 3-5 are locked behind the Patreon paywall, so a hero is needed if we want more than just the first two levels.

Reactions: jackieboopie1234

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
It wouldn't be an bad idea for Caroo to add a option that removes the "missed beat" penalty as an optional setting that Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the Necrodancer has so players like myself that aren't good at games that use rhythm beats as movement and actions don't have to act within the beat of the music, this type of feature on Cadence of Hyrule [in my opinion] encourages players that have timing that is below average skill of it don't have to act on each beat.

Edit: I'm playing the demo of the Hyrule game on my Switch to try to practice, either way, Bindmancer isn't a bad concept to me though I have distaste of the other two games that Caroo made at the time of this edit. [August 17th 2022 for those that might not be able to understand the date in numeral format, I am not being rude by providing the date the way that I did]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes