Unity The Bindmancer [Build 2023-05-12v2] [Caroo]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Aw no....I could always get like 5 hearts then out of the system previously....hope that they don't keep that change but I'mma doubt that unless everyone hates on them for it.

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
Played a few levels and love the game so far, but can I ask what the point of collecting the treasure is not seeing any shop or upgrade menu. Am i missing something?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Just to get a higher score as far as I can tell....but maybe more is to come in relation to it in future updates.

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
There's also a more recent one from 3 days ago at the time of this post, so let's forget about the February release and focus on that one.

Reactions: Torinir

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I found the most recent build (April 14) on a website called kemono.party, it looks like it was posted directly by the dev? I have no idea why they posted a patreon build on a site that anyone can access. I scanned it for viruses and found nothing, so I'm pretty sure it actually was the dev. So uh... if anyone's been waiting it's right there.

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
I found the most recent build (April 14) on a website called kemono.party, it looks like it was posted directly by the dev? I have no idea why they posted a patreon build on a site that anyone can access. I scanned it for viruses and found nothing, so I'm pretty sure it actually was the dev. So uh... if anyone's been waiting it's right there.
Its not uploaded from the dev, one of the patrons uploaded it

logbed

Feb 10, 2019
it's not there you click the link and it's still locked behind the actual patreon

DudeBoy

Nov 18, 2017
thanks, it's odd for me at least clicking the link in the kemono post send's me to it's patreon post
As long ans the Kemono page has been updated you can actually take the number from the patreon url and put it into the end of a kemono post url and find that exact post on patreon
useful if people use specific posts for storage or something like that

Oztecka97

Jun 6, 2022
Kemono's link for the May 5th update is leading me to the patreon page and changing the numbers at the end of the url sends me to a different post. :cry: Does anyone have this update?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
Kemono's link for the May 5th update is leading me to the patreon page and changing the numbers at the end of the url sends me to a different post. :cry: Does anyone have this update?
If only you looked up a few posts. You would have seen this:

Oh, I disagree. But for you, Mega link from said Kemono post that d/l's & plays fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:cool:

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes