Unity The Bindmancer [Build 2023-05-12v2] [Caroo]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
It is not only gay and furry that get that kind of reactions, pretty much anything that isn't pure vanilla get replies like that to some degree
Not everyone likes NTR and Tentacles, but you don't see it's fan's being so triggered as to rage post on this kind of level. They just say "yeah well it's not everyone's cup of tea" walks off.

Again how is " Not my cup of tea, furry" = " I want them all removed, down with the furries ?"

Last edited:

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Why do people get this upset over a game having furries in it and offhandedly suggesting they be removed? Did anyone consider maybe the game wasn't made with you in mind? There's thousands of games on this site, you can more than easily find one that suits you instead of passive-aggressively moaning about one game that doesn't cater to you.

"omg this game would be so perfect if they made what I want instead of what they want to make removed <insert thing here>"

Why is it always gay/and or furry games that get this reaction? What ever happened to just ignoring things you don't like? Like, if you went into a game thread that had NTR stuff proudly displayed in it, you wouldn't go "damn I wish they removed the NTR" (actually, they probably do), you'd just hide the thread and move on. But people have different standards when it comes to gay games or furry games, passive-aggressively whining about how the game has great gameplay and graphics, but "oh I wish they stopped catering to their primary audience that they originally made the game for, and made games for me, instead. It would be really good if they did that, it's such a shame"
Well, mainly because it isn't "just another game".

I don't care about furry visual novels and normal RPGs, but in this case it's a shame because it really is a unique game. There isn't really a non-furry game that's Necrodancer with big focus on bondage like this one. And furry-or-not-furry is aesthetic choice, NTR is a plot device, and while game could stay the same without furry content (or just changing it to cat/fox/whatever ears), if NTR has a big role, you you can't really remove it without hugely impacting the game.

And I'm not literally suggesting author should remove it, that would be way too much work. Just saying it is a shame, because a pretty unique experience is confined to pretty limited audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: VEHX

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
To which I reply with this
Ohh, don't get me wrong (geuss I could have been a bit clearer there in my original post), I absolutely do agree that, those kind of responses are annoying, just pointing out that kind of replies are not exclusive to gay/furry games

millyrainbow

May 11, 2018
Why are there people complaining about another furry game?
You people do realize that literally 90% of this site is anything but furry.. right? Go play one of those or something. smh

Actually on topic now.
Neat game. A shame only so much is made for it. Its got a few short comings, it doesnt feel as oomphy as something like crypt of the necrodancer. The button to interact makes it sort of feel clunky in comparison as well. So if youre picking it up expecting a similar experience, expect it to be rough, and slower. But other than that, its an alright game so far.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
not a bad game can't wait for more updates. hope for more scenes also i forgot but if there is no zoom in for the scene's then i would love one lol.

Sep 10, 2021
BaasB

New Patreon build (October 29) got uploaded to , thought I'd let this thread know. There is a newer build ( ), but I don't have access.

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
v2021-10-29

What's new in this build?
Randomized Dungeon Levels: The layout each time you play the level is different.
Exit Portal Pickups: Allows you to teleport directly to the exit portal, but only once you've freed enough prisoners to use the exit portal.

Stamina drain is a bit easier on the player now and doesn't drain when a beat mistake is made.
Tentacle traps UI doesn't flash so brightly and obnoxiously now.
Golems now also drop keys and exit portal pickups.
A bunch of smaller bug fixes.

What bugs are known:
Enemies move through each other and the player. We're working on it. :)
Sometimes the level generates a dungeon tile on top of another one. If that happens then restart the level.

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
This looks interesting. not that big of a fan of tickle torture but looks good. My only question is that how many unique bad ends are there right now?

Edit: So far i have found two, one after defeated by the cultist (tickle torture) and second via tentacle trap (I assume edging torture?). Rouightly the sam,e images just plus / minus some toys and expressions.

Last edited:

Godsend

Jul 18, 2017
Uh...
I'm get 16fps in-game, menus are normal 144.
GTX 1080
7 2700x
Everything is up to date.

pandoramail

Aug 16, 2021
Well, looks promissing, but without ANY sound effects / feedback other than music it's really hard to get into, having to constantly look down at the screen and missing the action. Maybe later.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
well considering this place got a bit more active maybe this is a good place to ask a question that poped up on the toilet what makes a fetish appealing to someone in the first place i got a few kinks of my own and i still dont understand

Sep 10, 2021
well considering this place got a bit more active maybe this is a good place to ask a question that poped up on the toilet what makes a fetish appealing to someone in the first place i got a few kinks of my own and i still dont understand
Either you begin to assosciate something pleasureable with arousal, even if that thing may not necessarily have been sexual for you to begin with, or it is developed early on in life through a number of interacting personality characteristics.

But that's a pretty poor summary, read the sauce here:

P.S. Just as an aside, I find it funny that helpful conversations about sexuality have to take place on pirating forums.

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Either you begin to assosciate something pleasureable with arousal, even if that thing may not necessarily have been sexual for you to begin with, or it is developed early on in life through a number of interacting personality characteristics.

But that's a pretty poor summary, read the sauce here:

P.S. Just as an aside, I find it funny that helpful conversations about sexuality have to take place on pirating forums.
well that awsers part of it thanks i was wondering also what causes the assosiation in the first place also

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Hmmm.
This update gave me an FPS problem, but it's not a PC issue.

And, you know, bad FPS in a rhythm game isn't

desirable, ha.

Reactions: umnic9
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes