fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think this is the game you're thinking of. You read the one vampire's memories and end up seeing her flashback.
Thanks, that's what I was thinking then at some point she threatens you. I'm planning to download it once I get to the computer and check images.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
you like bad girls? :p
hah, not always, I wouldn't divide them on bad and good, I like complex and interesting characters, I mean "good" girl can be just boring, while wild girl can much more deep character, which gets me curious, that being said, I am not stating that Zoey is boring, she is very interesting too, but lately I caught myself on waiting content with Emilia much more;)

I hope there will be more revelation-scenes from Emilia'a past that will help understand why she is the way she is. Luckily MC has appropriate skill for this, all is needed - a bit of blood:giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: dnzieg

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
hah, not always, I wouldn't divide them on bad and good, I like complex and interesting characters, I mean "good" girl can be just boring, while wild girl can much more deep character, which gets me curious, that being said, I am not stating that Zoey is boring, she is very interesting too, but lately I caught myself on waiting content with Emilia much more;)

I hope there will be more revelation-scenes from Emilia'a past that will help understand why she is the way she is. Luckily MC has appropriate skill for this, all is needed - a bit of blood:giggle:
I don't know, with each new update the doctor tempts me more and more :cool:.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
Anyone sub'ed to sunscribestar or patreon that has seen the latest estimate for the next release?

Release dates set for:
-26th of April
-30th of April
-3rd of May

I'm trying to squeeze in one more chapter in for this release since I'm close to finishing it, but it's gonna be almost 4 months since the last release already, and even though I spent a lot of that time working on behind the scenes stuff, it's still a bit too long. Besides, if I fail to include this chapter now I'll just release the next build in like 2 months or around that time so no biggie.

Remarius

Mar 30, 2022
It was looking so good... probably a good thing I was replaying from scratch so not in a hurry. ;)

Postponing the release date for next week. My apologies.

Reactions: Nulldev
Nov 22, 2021
So I am stuck at a part. I don't know if its the end of the current content or not. Its the free roam part and its telling me to visit Cilia in the lobby of a building and to visit the estate but when I try to visit the estate it says I have no reason to go there and I can't find any lobby for Cilia (might be spelling that wrong) Also I am supposed to speak to Shavaun but she is asleep and Zoey isn't in hers. I have literally exhausted all free roam options am I missing something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I am stuck at a part. I don't know if its the end of the current content or not. Its the free roam part and its telling me to visit Cilia in the lobby of a building and to visit the estate but when I try to visit the estate it says I have no reason to go there and I can't find any lobby for Cilia (might be spelling that wrong) Also I am supposed to speak to Shavaun but she is asleep and Zoey isn't in hers. I have literally exhausted all free roam options am I missing something?
post a pic of your map. there is/was bug that if didn't do things in right order then 1 building didn't appear on map.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes