• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Really good start!! The choices felt meaningful and the characters are likeable.
Very good first update!
Congrats madmate :D

PocketSand

Jan 11, 2018
Very VERY good first impressions.

The writing is good, and it certainly manages to catch that Vampire: The Masquerade feel I think it's going for.

None of the models are out of place and they are all of , the only thing that made me think twice was the blade the 'Arbiter' had, but it quickly clicked why she was carrying it around.

A good amount of content, if light on the sex but that is to be expected from more story driven games like this.

I'm going to be looking forward to the next release with great anticipation, great job dev.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
There is never enough vampire anything, and this thing right here looks bloody promising.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just tried this one and i like it, it really has great potential from what i've seen so far... What i did not like was that unavoidable sex scene, even tho i understand it's for the plot i still would have liked a choice there ("blonde beauty" is beautiful tho :cool:)... oh and also disliked Zoey's hairstyle :cautious: actually all these "punk-like" hairstyles for female characters are starting to annoy me a little but i'm character over looks kind of a person (to a point :sneaky:) so we'll bang, ok? :HideThePain:

Oh and maybe its just me but those statistics and info fonts are kinda hard to read...

Anyway, overall this EGame feels good for now, it's on my play list now and looking forward to future updates... Good luck madmate.games (y)

Reactions: Carefree247

Master Noda

Jan 25, 2020
Isn't this game animated? How I wanted a vampire themed game that was decent. The renderings look pretty good, the theme I love, but no animations? Game without animation is the same as watching a comics. I believe this is a big difference in VN. If not, I hope there are plans to have.

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Dev notes a subtle hint that its based on VtM?
Could be, could be. The title image might be another hint for a different influence. ;)

is it animated?
Isn't this game animated? How I wanted a vampire themed game that was decent. The renderings look pretty good, the theme I love, but no animations? Game without animation is the same as watching a comics. I believe this is a big difference in VN. If not, I hope there are plans to have.
Game has animated sex scene(s), and is also quasy-animated in some places. I'd love to have more animations, but proper animations are really expensive to make.
Anyway, I've added animation tag to the list of tags, must have missed it the first time.

Hey Mister/Miss Dev,
Hey!
There's something wrong with your game, but I've been unable to reproduce any of the issues you are having. In fact, I don't even know how you could possibly get those results. The error message would be very much appreciated, and a save file would be great as well, but only if it's not too much of a bother!

Thank you also for your feedback. Definitely something I can mull over.

As a fan of vampire games who almost never gets the kind of content he longs for, I have to ask: are there any plans for gay content? (If it's ever implemented it will be optional, just like the rest of the stuff.)
Pretty please with sugar on top?
No plans for it at the moment. I won't outright say no, but the chances are quite slim.
Just tried this one and i like it, it really has great potential from what i've seen so far... What i did not like was that unavoidable sex scene, even tho i understand it's for the plot i still would have liked a choice there ("blonde beauty" is beautiful tho :cool:)... oh and also disliked Zoey's hairstyle :cautious: actually all these "punk-like" hairstyles for female characters are starting to annoy me a little but i'm character over looks kind of a person (to a point :sneaky:) so we'll bang, ok? :HideThePain:

Oh and maybe its just me but those statistics and info fonts are kinda hard to read...

Anyway, overall this EGame feels good for now, it's on my play list now and looking forward to future updates... Good luck madmate.games (y)
The MC was drunk and thus unable to hold onto his faculties. Don't drink in excess, kids!

Yeah, I've spent literal hours combing through the interwebz, trying to find a decent (commercially free) gothic font and have been testing with all kinds of adjustments... Font readability is definitely still on my radar.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
"Playing Dungeons and Dragons" Charm increased. HAH. You wish.

You set the script up to easily change MC's name, I'm curious why you didn't allow us to pick it ourselves?

Last edited:

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
The MC was drunk and thus unable to hold onto his faculties. Don't drink in excess, kids!
And I say that drinking in moderation is a waste of potential! :p

Ha...I almost wrote something about entering with a bang because
of the truely great first release before checking stuff properly.

But as you are the dev of Robbin' Hoods it doesn't surpirse me. Great stuff.

Quality renders, intriguing story, fun setting, good looking character models,
no engrish, great all start all around.

Dear madmate.games keep doing what you are doing, don't let the naggers
drag you down, don't get gsidetracked and just keep doing YOU.

And to close off with something in the bar and drinking analogy: Keep 'em coming!

• Red Heart
Reactions: madmate.games
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes