desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Also dev, I believe there were some lines about the MC breathing the fresh air or something like that, when leaving the warehouse for the trial. I believe vamps ain't supposed to breath unless you changed that for this setting.

Sep 3, 2020
Also dev, I believe there were some lines about the MC breathing the fresh air or something like that, when leaving the warehouse for the trial. I believe vamps ain't supposed to breath unless you changed that for this setting.
actually there are different interpretations of vampires

there is one interpretation of vampires that's my favorite as long as they feed on human blood the body is completely normal

except for burning in sunlight superhuman strength speed and all that other stuff like immortality

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I really like this game so far. Vampire the masquerade bloodlines is one of my favorite games of all time and love how that universe approaches vampire lore and mythology.

I like that the MC is still trying to deal with being a vampire and hasn't really accepted it yet. Zoey seems really cool and kind of reminds of a mix of Nines and smiling Jack from VTM bloodlines.

The main question I have is will Runah be a romance option every scene she appears I'm going to be like:
tormund.jpg

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Hey dev loved the first release great work man.
I would like to address the saving slot issue it would be great to add more pages for the saves like any other renpy games and also the buttons to navigate the pages forward and backward.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Everybody who gets turned struggles with being a Vampire. Some people may not show it
But they all struggle

I get where you are coming from with the Humanity and the decision making should affect people
But that's the choice of the writer how he writes his stories

about the game itself
I honestly can't say much of the VN Only that it has good Renders, Animation, English spelling
The points system in the VN has to many choices. Some seem basically useless.
But the humanity part is a nice add-on so is the intimidation skill point

But like i said, This game when i started it, It felt like i was playing another game that was taking place in New-York.

Do i like it yes but the game for me has to little content to give a good in depth review

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
Nice amount of content for a first release.
Lots on nice looking girls with whom I hope we can build some relationship with.
I wonder whether it will go down the harem route or we will have to make choices who to side and end up with.
Also I wonder whether that teasing from the Blonde beauty at the bar about MC's sister was a sign of things to come in the future.

Looking forward to further updates.

Sep 3, 2020
Everybody who gets turned struggles with being a Vampire. Some people may not show it
But they all struggle

I get where you are coming from with the Humanity and the decision making should affect people
But that's the choice of the writer how he writes his stories

about the game itself
I honestly can't say much of the VN Only that it has good Renders, Animation, English spelling
The points system in the VN has to many choices. Some seem basically useless.
But the humanity part is a nice add-on so is the intimidation skill point

But like i said, This game when i started it, It felt like i was playing another game that was taking place in New-York.

Do i like it yes but the game for me has to little content to give a good in depth review
when I saw thatI was overwhelmed I didn't know where to start I hope it gets simplified later on
and once again you help me see a different point of you and help me to understand my own thoughts

what would I ever do without you my brother
you see this is why I love listening to people's different opinions

I'm glad you understood what I meant about Humanity

because of my reading disability sometimes it's hard to get my thoughts into words properly

• Red Heart
Reactions: D3xzalias

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
when I saw thatI was overwhelmed I didn't know where to start I hope it gets simplified later on
and once again you help me see a different point of you and help me to understand my own thoughts

what would I ever do without you my brother
you see this is why I love listening to people's different opinions

I'm glad you understood what I meant about Humanity

because of my reading disability sometimes it's hard to get my thoughts into words properly
No problem brother

frenk

Feb 11, 2018
Honestly I have to say this creation definitely looks better than Rebirth (I hope not to offend anyone).
Good job.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I just realized something... so we can only decrease humanity stat? I just checked my save path stats at the end and had humanity at zero points and im sure i picked choices that for sure increased humanity stat :confused:

If this is not a bug then to me at least it feels strange that we can't increase it since some choices really feel like the mc is resisting the "vampire nature".

Shepp4rd

Donor
Feb 18, 2018
I fucking love vampires and now that game. Great start, looking forward to the next updates.

Mattinvegas

Mar 28, 2020
Excellent start, keep it up... and thank you for the opening sex scene. This is exactly where Rebirth should have gone... page 1 in your face sex scene! Thank you very much! One thing though, I realize writing a sex scene might be difficult or embarrassing but over use of the word "member" should be probably be avoided. I think the word was used like a dozen times... its ok to swear were all perverts here trust us we've heard it.

ghostforged

Apr 8, 2019
Just wanted to say that so far i am in love with the story! the game place and mechanics are intuitive and make sense in line with the story. I am very interested to see how the story unfolds and what lore you decide to use! I can honestly say i haven't been this excited about a game in a very long time. consider me a fan for good!

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes