Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Don't seem to be able to do anything after I put the blood in the fridge..Where's the phone??

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I hope this isn't just the next in the many Here is a Long Awaited update, Ohh but Don't mind Saves Don't work, it's yet another You Just Need to Start All Over Again and Play it through to see "All That New Content" that may or may not be all of 10 minutes of really awesome amount of wasted time or wow just take it to a good part and end of update stay tuned for next content that maybe will be 3 more minutes added to total time but the plot goes an inch further and I saw a nipple oh geez! I can't tell ya how I 'll love if I've just to stumbled on another one of these.......
View attachment 1661463 View attachment 1661464 View attachment 1661465
I' m not real happy about the broken saves, for a couple reasons. One of which is that .32 broke my saves and I had nothing to use. That said we are playing a game in development, and realistically if the dev(s) need to recode and break old saves thats just life.

Key now is an updated walkthrough mod. No way my aging dendrites have any hope of remembering my former choices.

Viviandc

Sep 24, 2018
How to visit club, estate and other places? I click on map and nothing happens, it doesn't show visit option.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC drives her around, makes small and not so small talk, they shack together, they go out to ”snack”.
MC gotta wine and dine a lady before sparks fly ... this lady in particular.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
madmate.games
Small inconsistency in the script I found. I banged doc and lied to Zoey about it. Went into her apartment and she shows you the newspaper of your body double being found. Passed the charm check to get her to help you with the mission. Next day, before the mission, she says "Oh, I didn't get a chance to tell you, but your body double was found."

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Don't seem to be able to do anything after I put the blood in the fridge..Where's the phone??
Drawers don't open
Did you put both blood bags in the fridge? If so it should trigger a scene segment, and the next time you have control you should be able to access the table.
How to visit club, estate and other places? I click on map and nothing happens, it doesn't show visit option.
These places are not yet implemented, depending on patreon votes one of them may be implemented in the next update.
madmate.games
Small inconsistency in the script I found. I banged doc and lied to Zoey about it. Went into her apartment and she shows you the newspaper of your body double being found. Passed the charm check to get her to help you with the mission. Next day, before the mission, she says "Oh, I didn't get a chance to tell you, but your body double was found."
It's a known issue that I forgot to mention in f95 OP. I already fixed it but it was just some extra dialogue so I felt it didn't warrant an entire new version or a patch. Still, thanks for pointing it out, much appreciated!

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes