Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
don't worry my brother I hate Harem i love monogamy

I am a one-woman kind of man
I'm not against Harem games but if the game is gonna be about how the MC's magic baseball cock attracts all the women in a 5 miles radius, that's just lame and uninteresting. Give me some antagonists and high-stakes, something interesting storywise. If you're playing as an overpowered MC since the beginning that just boring.
If we end with one girl or several of them that's fine, the journey is what matters.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I'm not against Harem games but if the game is gonna be about how the MC's magic baseball cock attracts all the women in a 5 miles radius, that's just lame and uninteresting. Give me some antagonists and high-stakes, something interesting storywise. If you're playing as an overpowered MC since the beginning that just boring.
If we end end with one girl or several of them that's fine, the journey is what matters.
yeah and what i like is the developer said he will never force you into a physical relationship with anyone it's up to you

That's my kind of game

Kxca

Aug 28, 2020
MC is too much of a beta for my tastes but oh well. Whatever could he POSSIBLY do against elder vamps being a vamp himself. It's not like REGULAR HUMANS WHO ARE ESTABLISHED IN THE FIRST PART OF THE GAME ARE HUNTERS WHO CAN READILY KILL VAMPS exist or anything.

See this is where papa teaches you all about a little something called ultraviolence.
I get that many people want to act as the alpha chad from the get-go, but this is really absurd. Based on this, I believe you go about killing everyone who is in a more authoritative position than you? If you have access to this site then you probably don't do that. Killing people wont scare the others away, it will paint a target on your back as a threat to society both in human and vampire ones.
See his trick was this little thing called a twelve gauge and buckshot. Learn to shoot and you can decapitate a vamp by blasting his torso off the rest of his body. I mean the head is still separated right?
This may work if vampires have similar damage scaling and reflexes to humans. Even if you kill one or two what's stopping the other vamps from ganging up and killing you. Also, this is considering the other vamps don't use guns themselves.
Hundreds of vamps coming for you? Ever heard of claymore mines? They blast limbs off. What's that? Fire purges all? Yeah not like the Molotov cocktail is a thing.
To do all that the MC would need access to a military arsenal which he does not. And claymores are used to prevent people from sneaking up to you not taking out hundreds at a time . How the hell would you place hundreds of claymores anyway without someone noticing. Similarly with Molotovs as well- how many will you carry to kill hundreds of them. Plus molotov cocktails will be rather dangerous to use in an actual fight, considering the MC shares the same weakness to fire. If hundreds of individuals are hell-bent on killing you, no matter human or vampire, the best you can do is get away from there.
The MC is following a survivalist strategy as he tries to get a foothold in the new world he has been thrown into, which makes complete sense.

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
madmate.games

Maybe put in the OP behind the walkthrough mod that it's (outdated) and once it's been updated remove the outdated from behind it.

As long as I don't turn my back on Homely looking fucker I doubt I'd have anything to worry about as he's one of those types that can only do things when someone's back is turned but when the person is facing them they're nothing but a scared little bitch.
Yep, I should definitely do that. Should've done it ages ago anyway.

Can't get any further, the error keeps coming. Loaded the program again.
:eek: :mad::cry:
I'm also facing this issue.
I thought it might be the MOD, but I haven't tested that yet
I think you are trying to load a v0.3 or earlier save. v0.31 and v0.32 uses a new system, so they need a fresh start. That or you are using an outdated walkthrough.

ScroxDieded

Nov 6, 2017
I think you are trying to load a v0.3 or earlier save. v0.31 and v0.32 uses a new system, so they need a fresh start. That or you are using an outdated walkthrough.
Yeah, it turns out it was indeed the MOD. Using a clean install solved the issue. Sadly there was just a couple of minutes after it lol

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I get that many people want to act as the alpha chad from the get-go, but this is really absurd. Based on this, I believe you go about killing everyone who is in a more authoritative position than you? If you have access to this site then you probably don't do that. Killing people wont scare the others away, it will paint a target on your back as a threat to society both in human and vampire ones.

This may work if vampires have similar damage scaling and reflexes to humans. Even if you kill one or two what's stopping the other vamps from ganging up and killing you. Also, this is considering the other vamps don't use guns themselves.

To do all that the MC would need access to a military arsenal which he does not. And claymores are used to prevent people from sneaking up to you not taking out hundreds at a time . How the hell would you place hundreds of claymores anyway without someone noticing. Similarly with Molotovs as well- how many will you carry to kill hundreds of them. Plus molotov cocktails will be rather dangerous to use in an actual fight, considering the MC shares the same weakness to fire. If hundreds of individuals are hell-bent on killing you, no matter human or vampire, the best you can do is get away from there.
The MC is following a survivalist strategy as he tries to get a foothold in the new world he has been thrown into, which makes complete sense.
Come on now. You know that F95 is full with alpha chads who'd be the biggest and badest in any situation you throw them into, which obviously translates into how they want their games. :LUL:

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes