madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm more of a fan of taditional vampires like Dracula or Camilla. Sexual predators on top of bloodsuckers. Not a fan of asexual vampires from Anne Rice's Chronicles.
If I remember correctly part of the inspiration for The Bite was True Blood and those are some hypersexualized motherfuckers.
Just wanted to say I love your signature!

Open up one of your save games at and you can view all of the variables.

Update 1:

I noticed that the developer uses an event/player choice based system to track player stats/skills and relationship stats with other characters. The developer clears all stats/skills and then recalculates them constantly. This means that editing skills and stats with the console won't do anything for most tracked variables. You would have to add existing choices in the console instead (that raised stats/skills) or edit the .rpy code files directly. Since it is unknown what other players have already chosen (besides myself), it makes this difficult.

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not but it also acts as an anti-cheat system. I was going to create a console cheat code list but this throws a big wrench into it! Currently, there is not an easy way to cheat stats and skills. Making the best choices in the game of course will give you the best skill and stat results.

Update 2:

The game is still in early development and cheats don't help that much currently but I edited the game code to increase player stats and some relationship stats also. This will only work for version 0.32.

Copy the file to your 'TheBite-Revenant' folder - Right-click on the file - 7-Zip - Extract Here

It should work with existing save games and new games.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These weird routines keep crashing my game:

Python:
$ stop_input()
scene doc_visit_220_221 with dissolve
$ renpy.sound.set_volume(1,0, "music")
$ renpy.sound.set_volume(1,0, "sound")
"Something-{w=2}{nw}"
play music "<from 42>audio/Music/tense1.mp3" fadein 10
stop sound
$ start_input()
Don't hack Renpy. Let the user decide to ffwd, skip, click etc. Vanilla Renpy never crashes.
When you say crashing your game, I'm assuming it's crashing to desktop? If so, could you copy/paste your errors.txt located inside the game folder?

the point is - the mc can try to "speak up" (not really but yeah ..) - in the end he´s doing as zoey tells him
there is no real choice like "no means no" -- this yes-saying behavior makes the mc looking a spineless puppy
going to this pick-up job - made to wear a focking chauffeur dress , without a question if he even wants this
the doc visit - the only thing he can decline is the sex - the whole research "help" is not negotiable
there is not one demanding from the mc to answer a question for real from zoey
"just do as i tell you" ... woof

oh and the court thing - its clear i wasnt talking about that ..

dont misunderstand me - i think i like this game - for now :ROFLMAO:
but why give the option of choices if they dont count
and like i stated before - getting a strong rebirth vibe here - too much similarities
I can understand finding choices limiting, but I think I can defend the ones you call out, and you tell me if my reasoning makes sense to you.

I changed the MC's name from Andy to Candyass and then later changed it to C@ndy@ss and that turd from work I changed his name to Homely looking fucker. I hope we get a chance later at that little fucker or better yet seduce Julie enough to piss them off enough to get them to follow you to a spot where you can repay them maybe by stabbing them or even start haunting them and make them go crazy.

The walkthrough seems to add a MainChar.Humanity after the word blood in the new home script which causes a error but I was able to get past the error by extracting the game files into a different place and then opening the new home script and copying Control and replacing MainChar.Humanity in the walkthrough script with Control from the game new home script and overwriting the file and was able to get past that spot.

And change MainChar.Blood to just Blood in 2 other spots later. Change (MainChar.Blood == 2) and (MainChar.Blood == 1) to Blood == 2 and Blood ==1 and edit (MainChar.Blood < 1) to Blood < 1.
I'm sure that if Homely looking fucker read that he'd be furious! Oh, and walkthroughs based on v0.3 or earlier are outdated, most of the stuff they are tracking is changed in v0.32, both in game balance and in systems used.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
madmate.games

Maybe put in the OP behind the walkthrough mod that it's (outdated) and once it's been updated remove the outdated from behind it.

As long as I don't turn my back on Homely looking fucker I doubt I'd have anything to worry about as he's one of those types that can only do things when someone's back is turned but when the person is facing them they're nothing but a scared little bitch.

Sep 3, 2020
madmate.games

Maybe put in the OP behind the walkthrough mod that it's (outdated) and once it's been updated remove the outdated from behind it.

As long as I don't turn my back on Homely looking fucker I doubt I'd have anything to worry about as he's one of those types that can only do things when someone's back is turned but when the person is facing them they're nothing but a scared little bitch.
this is my favorite vampire games but is there any news on the update

it's been awhile and I'm getting worried and apologies for any spelling mistakes I have a reading disability

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Just wanted to say I love your signature!

When you say crashing your game, I'm assuming it's crashing to desktop? If so, could you copy/paste your errors.txt located inside the game folder?

I can understand finding choices limiting, but I think I can defend the ones you call out, and you tell me if my reasoning makes sense to you.

I'm sure that if Homely looking fucker read that he'd be furious! Oh, and walkthroughs based on v0.3 or earlier are outdated, most of the stuff they are tracking is changed in v0.32, both in game balance and in systems used.
hey

thanks for the answer

for the chauffeur thing : didnt meant to disrespect job and people doing it , its highly paid gives a status still
if done right ;) - my point was - the mc wanted (as i see it ) more freedom of choice from zoey ,
not to be told to stay ; and what did she ? - using him as driver without asking if he want

the doc -- why at first "want" the mc work with her ? (let the sexual attraction/feeding aside)
i dont get the reason - and i think its a very dangerous thing for the mc , pointing to the connection the doc has

and for the last - the "communication" with zoey - she cleary hold back at giving information to the mc
but demands to know all the mc knows (and the mc tells her like ordered)- the mc should do the same

maybe he grows a pair in the next update :ROFLMAO:

greetings madmate.games , a thanks again for the game

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
this is my favorite vampire games but is there any news on the update

it's been awhile and I'm getting worried and apologies for any spelling mistakes I have a reading disability
the last update was a month and a half ago

not that long

and yes , this game is good so far ( like Rebirth ) with some flaws ( but thats maybe just me :) )

Sep 3, 2020
the last update was a month and a half ago

not that long

and yes , this game is good so far ( like Rebirth ) with some flaws ( but thats maybe just me :) )
thanks bro and in my opinion

this game is a million times better than Rebirth

at least for now I stop playing that game because they're turning innocent people into blood dolls

if you don't want to cheat on Sharon with Carmen you have to be abusive to Carmen but in this game

you're not forced to do anything you don't want to do

Reactions: Ragnar

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
thanks bro and in my opinion

this game is a million times better than Rebirth

at least for now I stop playing that game because they're turning innocent people into blood dolls

if you don't want to cheat on Sharon with Carmen you have to be abusive to Carmen but in this game

you're not forced to do anything you don't want to do
yeah , its a bummer over there , but .. well it is what it is , they have to "eat" ;)

Sep 3, 2020
yeah , its a bummer over there , but .. well it is what it is , they have to "eat" ;)
there is a difference between feeding on someone and then letting them go free

and . Taking innocent people away from their families turning them into mindless zombies stripping them naked and using their body's however you want it feels like raping someone

and the MC who's been a vampire less than a year is perfectly fine with it

it was too much for me I couldn't take it but this game never forces you to do anything you don't want to do

Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018
hey

thanks for the answer

for the chauffeur thing : didnt meant to disrespect job and people doing it , its highly paid gives a status still
if done right ;) - my point was - the mc wanted (as i see it ) more freedom of choice from zoey ,
not to be told to stay ; and what did she ? - using him as driver without asking if he want

the doc -- why at first "want" the mc work with her ? (let the sexual attraction/feeding aside)
i dont get the reason - and i think its a very dangerous thing for the mc , pointing to the connection the doc has

and for the last - the "communication" with zoey - she cleary hold back at giving information to the mc
but demands to know all the mc knows (and the mc tells her like ordered)- the mc should do the same

maybe he grows a pair in the next update :ROFLMAO:

greetings madmate.games , a thanks again for the game
I partly agree with the doc part, and respectfully disagree with others.

You have to look at the context. Zoey saved him by taking a big risk (all his actions reflect on her), I think it is completely reasonable that she would want to know how he acted with the doc, because if he acted badly it could blow up on her.

Didnt like the fact that mc coudnt hold back with the doc, but its understandable.

Sometimes you have to stop thinking like a "chad" and be realistic. The mc doesn't really have anything going for him. He is still figuring things out, it would work out much better if he listens to his savior. The relationship can evolve to more equal footing when they learn to trust each other (and I doubt trust happens in two days).

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
the point is - the mc can try to "speak up" (not really but yeah ..) - in the end he´s doing as zoey tells him
there is no real choice like "no means no" -- this yes-saying behavior makes the mc looking a spineless puppy
going to this pick-up job - made to wear a focking chauffeur dress , without a question if he even wants this
the doc visit - the only thing he can decline is the sex - the whole research "help" is not negotiable
there is not one demanding from the mc to answer a question for real from zoey
"just do as i tell you" ... woof

oh and the court thing - its clear i wasnt talking about that ..

dont misunderstand me - i think i like this game - for now :ROFLMAO:
but why give the option of choices if they dont count
and like i stated before - getting a strong rebirth vibe here - too much similarities
Atleast in Rebirth MC is not a spineless wimp, that is what I like about that game the most.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Atleast in Rebirth MC is not a spineless wimp, that is what I like about that game the most.
Rebirth is a trivial power fantasy, because negative consequences are never for the MC but only ever for the other characters. Most of the time he even gains something from fucking up, like his kinky slaves Laurie and Carmen. So sad that his sexy childhood friend now calls him daddy, because he broke the masquerade. What a terribly difficult decision it was to enthrall her...
If only being the most powerful vampire a week after getting turned, so you can gather a harem away from the influence of all other male characters would lead to more than just teasing. I guess the boredom of being the undisputed Chad can be a burden sometimes... But atleast he has a spine!

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye and Ragnar

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Can't get any further, the error keeps coming. Loaded the program again.
:eek: :mad::cry:

Jun 6, 2021
MC is too much of a beta for my tastes but oh well. Whatever could he POSSIBLY do against elder vamps being a vamp himself. It's not like REGULAR HUMANS WHO ARE ESTABLISHED IN THE FIRST PART OF THE GAME ARE HUNTERS WHO CAN READILY KILL VAMPS exist or anything.

See this is where papa teaches you all about a little something called ultraviolence. It's like violence you see? Except you take it to such an extreme that people stop fucking with you. Doomguy was a human and he killed thousands of demons. See his trick was this little thing called a twelve gauge and buckshot. Learn to shoot and you can decapitate a vamp by blasting his torso off the rest of his body. I mean the head is still separated right? This is also shown to be a viable route via the first vamp you see when you turn who carries a sword. It's almost like regardless of what or who you are violence is in fact a viable answer. Hundreds of vamps coming for you? Ever heard of claymore mines? They blast limbs off. What's that? Fire purges all? Yeah not like the Molotov cocktail is a thing. Or bear traps. Or any number of valuable ways to murder death kill anything living or dead. I mean hell humans invented tools to destroy rock. Yes humans one day decided that rock was a problem. Now some of the beta males in this thread would argue that their hippie ways would persuade or trick the rock into moving but that is just made up bullshit. So humans said, "Fuck you rock!" and smote the bastard with a tool made specifically to destroy rock.

But yeah violence solves nothing and all that hippie shit. Never mind that violence literally allows the machines we are using right now to post to even exist. Because this one asshole named copper ore talked some shit back in the day and got a pick to the face for it alongside his cousins and friends in the mineral kingdom.

At this rate I think it would be far more interesting to play a hunter and rape and murder vampires. Because you have to leave a rape victim behind when enacting ultraviolence it's what makes it ultra and makes vampire clans realize they should fuck off.

Sep 3, 2020
no he is just a spineless coward that stand ' by and does nothing While innocent people are being turned into blood dolls

keeping women in cages and abusing them

meanwhile, the player has no option to stop any of it but yet you

complaining about this game but it's just started and has given you more

freedom than Rebirth

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think both MCs are newborns in a new world way above their heads. In Rebirth you're forced to follow Sharon and Callisto can subdue you with a glance. Here in Revenant we've teamed up with another vampirella because she saved our unlife and we don't know shit about the vampire world, just like in Rebirth.
If you're looking for a Harem power fantasy from the get go none is for you.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I think both MCs are newborns in a new world way above their heads. In Rebirth you're forced to follow Sharon and Callisto can subdue you with a glance. Here in Revenant we've teamed up with another vampirella because she saved our unlife and we don't know shit about the vampire world, just like in Rebirth.
If you're looking for a Harem power fantasy fron the get go none is for you.
don't worry my brother I hate Harem i love monogamy

I am a one-woman kind of man

Reactions: Ragnar
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes