Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A bunch? Not to my recollection. Some for sure, yeah. But I've done multiple playthroughs, focusing on a different LI, with different powers, and with different levels of resisting / giving in to the thirst. I don't remember this game as terribly buggy at all. But maybe I've just played too many super-buggy games or something. :unsure:
Dunno whether BYK370 modded the game, but the damn truth is that almost everybody who have been talking about bugs are people who had modded the game. You might add compressed versions, people who were using modded saves and smart dudes who hadn't realised that they had finished the update and were posting messages telling why they couldn't move forward quests that weren't implemented yet, and you reach 99,999999%.

I only remember a couple of bugs where you were stuck because you had played a quest before another quest, but they were fixed a long time ago.

I never came across a bug myself.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
guys i need help i have a few active quests here but i try to went to everywhere in the map but i just keep getting the same message
there's no need to went there now, i try to went to the hospital as well but the doc keep say she's busy. anyone had the same issue like me?
Look some postings above https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bite-revenant-v0-9313-madmate-games.85276/post-14043324 ;)

Anyway I´m happy not to be the only one getting confused with these obscure update endings................

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Dunno whether BYK370 modded the game, but the damn truth is that almost everybody who have been talking about bugs are people who had modded the game. You might add compressed versions, people who were using modded saves and smart dudes who hadn't realised that they had finished the update and were posting messages telling why they couldn't move forward quests that weren't implemented yet, and you reach 99,999999%.

I only remember a couple of bugs where you were stuck because you had played a quest before another quest, but they were fixed a long time ago.

I never came across a bug myself.
I’ve never play the modded game, I’m just try to play a new playthrough again hopefully there’s no more issue and here we go again stuck at the same bug again. But maybe just like you say I could be played a quest before other quest cause I don’t know man I just went to every locations in the map that’s all

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Unsure of what else to do, went to bed 5 times still waiting for the cop to get back to me in Serial thrills
There's nothing after he says that? There should be at a minimum a menu with options for trying to threaten him, smooth-talk him, etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't even get that menu, there's a bug somewhere. Are you using a mod?

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
just the walkthrough one guess I'll replay the game
Would that be this one? I would never recommend using a mod (even a WT mod) that hasn't been updated in 21 months when the game itself has been updated multiple times since.

Edit: Oh, you probably this one instead. Still, it's a few months old, so it might have issues. I almost never play with mods for this very reason; they are slower to get updated and very often when I see errors in games, it's a mod that's causing them. (Not always, of course, especially from devs who are known for creating very buggy code.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx and Yogi8156

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
Would that be this one? I would never recommend using a mod (even a WT mod) that hasn't been updated in 21 months when the game itself has been updated multiple times since.

Edit: Oh, you probably this one instead. Still, it's a few months old, so it might have issues. I almost never play with mods for this very reason; they are slower to get updated and very often I see errors in games, it's a mod that's causing them. (Not always, of course, especially from devs who are known for creating very buggy code.)
ok well I just replay first I will remove the mod unless it already messed it up.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I’ve never play the modded game, I’m just try to play a new playthrough again hopefully there’s no more issue and here we go again stuck at the same bug again. But maybe just like you say I could be played a quest before other quest cause I don’t know man I just went to every locations in the map that’s all
I bet a grand that you simply completed everything and you just have to wait for the next update.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Unfortunately you´ve ignored my answer https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bite-revenant-v0-9313-madmate-games.85276/post-14055579 so far, but I´m still interested if you "got stuck" at the same point as I described.

Following Ottoeight and cxx this might be the end of the current content, but I´m not really convinced https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bite-revenant-v0-9313-madmate-games.85276/post-14045913

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the map bug fixed? I only played the android port a few months ago and got stuck because of that
should be since dev made quick fix for it.

this might be the end of the current content, but I´m not really convinced
not easy to see if at end of content, if nothing at mansion, hospital, other buildings esp across river and at homebullding and at home then most likely end of update.

Reactions: turbojoe

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It's "normal", but not desired; it's a bug relating to session expiry. A fix exists, but it's on a development version of the software we run on and a release containing it hasn't yet been published. As soon as it does, I can promise you we'll be the first to implement it.
ah ok it quite annoying in fact to do that over and over again..hope it will be worked out soon.thanks

madmate.games

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Reported last post by the Dev as Game Update. Maybe this will get it into the Latest Updates page where it still shows version 0.9302 of 5 months ago.

Peace :)

EDIT: Nope. Rejected. :FacePalm:

EDIT #2: Reason for not being promoted in the Latest Updates page, seems to be the size of the update, that being mostly Fixes, carry little to no content, therefore not warranting a Promotion. Thanks Bob69 for the explanation.
Well, that's just silly. Sure, it was a smaller update than usual but it still had like half a length of the normal update. What probably happened was that they checked out the 0.9313 version that I uploaded (that was indeed just the start of game fix) and assumed that's the reason thread wasn't bumped with the original 3rd party upload. That update probably slipped through, which is a shame, but no biggie - a new update is coming around very soonTM anyway.

Also can´t access any place on the map, always says "No reason to go there right now",

So what shall I do?
not easy to see if at end of content, if nothing at mansion, hospital, other buildings esp across river and at homebullding and at home then most likely end of update.
This one should've been obvious to me, but I didn't figure it out until benny said something like: people complain about end of content all the time... maybe fix that up. And in hindsight it's so obvious, but for some reason it didn't click in my head... Anyway, next release and onward there'll be a pop-up message that you have to press the "I Agree" button or something to get rid of that will notify the player that end of content has been reached. That way there'll be no more justifiable confusion and we can all point and laugh at the occasional speed-runner who comes around asking if that's the end of content.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes