yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
T'was posted as I was typing out mine :(
Guess I was too late with 0.9312. Making one for 0.913 right now.
Here you go:
TheBiteRevenant-0.9313
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Bite: Revenant [v0.9313] [madmate.games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [321 MB]
- - - -

Mac [287 MB]
- - - -

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Played 0.9312 until the meeting with Grimes, then switched to 0.9313.
Now I got stuck after the discussion with Grimes.
Back in my room it says to call Runah, but if I call the answer is "Not implemented in the current game version (with 0.9313??? o_O)

Also can´t access any place on the map, always says "No reason to go there right now",

So what shall I do?

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Guess I was too late with 0.9312. Making one for 0.913 right now.
Here you go:
TheBiteRevenant-0.9313
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Is it possible to only share a torrent file we can start download with any Torrent Client?
On rpdl you have to register and don´t know what else.........

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is it possible to only share a torrent file we can start download with any Torrent Client?
On rpdl you have to register and don´t know what else.........
Unfortunately this is not possible, as we require accounts to manage the access to the torrents we seed. You can read more about it here, but in summary, the accounts are dummy accounts with no verification process (or data logging), so accounts can be made with gibberish identifiers.

Reactions: turbojoe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How come this is not showing as updated? Are the mods getting updated?
it did but F95 can get tons of updates per day so some will drop between fingers or get pushed to beyond page 1.

wt-mod gets updated maybe someday (update came 3 days ago).

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wait a minute....what does it mean story reformating?? another damn rework cursed VN?? i need to start over again ? aif so , it would be the 4th time with such few contents in the game ! really?? i understood this good or am i wrong?? what's new in this release? cuz from changelog i only read a bunch of usual excuses...i love this game and i'm so mad that dev can't go further making developing times less laughable..really

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Unfortunately this is not possible, as we require accounts to manage the access to the torrents we seed. You can read more about it here, but in summary, the accounts are dummy accounts with no verification process (or data logging), so accounts can be made with gibberish identifiers.
and u need to unlog and relog if u don't use the site for some days, cuz torrent doesn't download..this is quite annoying, being lgged and unable to download..torrent just stuck and only after unlog and relog, it starts..it's normal?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
and u need to unlog and relog if u don't use the site for some days, cuz torrent doesn't download..this is quite annoying, being lgged and unable to download..torrent just stuck and only after unlog and relog, it starts..it's normal?
It's "normal", but not desired; it's a bug relating to session expiry. A fix exists, but it's on a development version of the software we run on and a release containing it hasn't yet been published. As soon as it does, I can promise you we'll be the first to implement it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Reported last post by the Dev as Game Update. Maybe this will get it into the Latest Updates page where it still shows version 0.9302 of 5 months ago.

Peace :)

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes