Sep 3, 2020
Well, that's just silly. Sure, it was a smaller update than usual but it still had like half a length of the normal update. What probably happened was that they checked out the 0.9313 version that I uploaded (that was indeed just the start of game fix) and assumed that's the reason thread wasn't bumped with the original 3rd party upload. That update probably slipped through, which is a shame, but no biggie - a new update is coming around very soonTM anyway.

This one should've been obvious to me, but I didn't figure it out until benny said something like: people complain about end of content all the time... maybe fix that up. And in hindsight it's so obvious, but for some reason it didn't click in my head... Anyway, next release and onward there'll be a pop-up message that you have to press the "I Agree" button or something to get rid of that will notify the player that end of content has been reached. That way there'll be no more justifiable confusion and we can all point and laugh at the occasional speed-runner who comes around asking if that's the end of content.
I'm actually waiting for the next update before I play and don't forget to fix that scene we talked about bro;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, that's just silly. Sure, it was a smaller update than usual but it still had like half a length of the normal update. What probably happened was that they checked out the 0.9313 version that I uploaded (that was indeed just the start of game fix) and assumed that's the reason thread wasn't bumped with the original 3rd party upload. That update probably slipped through, which is a shame, but no biggie - a new update is coming around very soonTM anyway.

This one should've been obvious to me, but I didn't figure it out until benny said something like: people complain about end of content all the time... maybe fix that up. And in hindsight it's so obvious, but for some reason it didn't click in my head... Anyway, next release and onward there'll be a pop-up message that you have to press the "I Agree" button or something to get rid of that will notify the player that end of content has been reached. That way there'll be no more justifiable confusion and we can all point and laugh at the occasional speed-runner who comes around asking if that's the end of content.
Thanks for the enlightenment, now I can sleep fine until the next update.

It´s your own fault you´re creating such an amazing VN so nobody won´t risk to miss the even smallest scene of it ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no...but if there are codes i am more than welcome to hear them. I am more intrested for an update on the cheat mode like the one at the first page
wt-mod when it'll be updated will let player to pass most stats checks (non-story related).

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
no...but if there are codes i am more than welcome to hear them. I am more intrested for an update on the cheat mode like the one at the first page
THIS GAME DOES NOT NEED ANY MOD

It has NO "real" branches. Variables/raising different powers might slightly change some dialogues and sometimes the way you solve some issues but they don't change the story. The story is linear: you can only choose which quest comes first. The only real choices are between pursuing a female character and simply ignoring her (consequence: you skip her content and miss her storyline).

And NO, you don't need any walkthrough.

Unfortunately you´ve ignored my answer https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bite-revenant-v0-9313-madmate-games.85276/post-14055579 so far, but I´m still interested if you "got stuck" at the same point as I described.

Following Ottoeight and cxx this might be the end of the current content, but I´m not really convinced https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bite-revenant-v0-9313-madmate-games.85276/post-14045913
This update added 2 quests. If you talked to Grimes at the police station and if you met Shevaun after Jenny came and visited Zoey, then you completed the update.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
THIS GAME DOES NOT NEED ANY MOD

It has NO "real" branches. Variables/raising different powers might slightly change some dialogues and sometimes the way you solve some issues but they don't change the story. The story is linear: you can only choose which quest comes first. The only real choices are between pursuing a female character and simply ignoring her (consequence: you skip her content and miss her storyline).

And NO, you don't need any walkthrough.

This update added 2 quests. If you talked to Grimes at the police station and if you met Shevaun after Jenny came and visited Zoey, then you completed the update.
Thanks - already cleared https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bite-revenant-v0-9313-madmate-games.85276/post-14072367
As madmate answered https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bite-revenant-v0-9313-madmate-games.85276/post-14070477 there will be easier recognizable update endings in the future.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes