3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
What are the settings when you talk to a guard in the recollection room to take a prisoner from a sinner's card what does that mean?

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
What are the settings when you talk to a guard in the recollection room to take a prisoner from a sinner's card what does that mean?
It generates a girl from the code you can generate in prison cells. Like Koikatsu or Honey Select or AA2 codes.

Reactions: Reluser

master022

May 9, 2018
can you be promoted again one you reach deputy leader if yes can someboby tell me how if no are there any secreats about some sceans and more like rumers or anything??

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
can you be promoted again one you reach deputy leader if yes can someboby tell me how if no are there any secreats about some sceans and more like rumers or anything??
There is no higher promotion than deputy leader, and as far as i know there is only one scene were you need to find a special character: go on the segond stage at night there is a chance that a knocked donw woman show up in the map you can do 3 things to her: help her ( you gain points for that) do nothing (you gain nothing) and rape her.

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
There is no higher promotion than deputy leader, and as far as i know there is onlyone scene were you need to find the character: go on the segond stage at night there is a chance that a knocked donw woman show up in the map you can do 3 things to her: help her ( you gain points for that) do nothing (you gain nothing) and rape her.
also if you pay the first brothel enough you get a second scene with the dancers the amount exactly i dont know but is a lot

Reactions: master022

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It generates a girl from the code you can generate in prison cells. Like Koikatsu or Honey Select or AA2 codes.
Never played koikatsu or honey select AA2 codes? What are the codes is there a generated list like a key diagram?

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Is there actually any content in that wealthy part of town other than the streetwalkers who might or might not be guilty (latter irrelevant if you really want them in later game) ?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
As an extra note, you generate a screenshot every time you look at a prisoner's proof of guilt. The screenshots are in the game folder > www > captures

Useful if you need a reference when generating a prisoner in the future.
You've lost me in captures there's nothing in there that shows up maybe 1 character in there with numbers nothing else of interest thought there would be a plethora of characters to choose from or generate your own type?

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes