3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
This is just personal wishlist (not that I know enough japanese to mail this to osacoro), but I hope in the final version there'll be:

1: Different tiers of 'evidence' and crime and thus different 'punishment' depending on the severity.

Say the girl got caught stealing. Minor crime, and only unlocks BJ scene.
But what if she got weed, or contraband? That could unlock standing sex scene or other variation.
'Best' outcome could be something like you caught them killing, and that unlocks the option to enslave them permanently, until otherwise.

2: Ways to utilize caught criminals.

Unlike the current 'they became prostitutes to pay fines', you can sell them as slaves to caravans for one time money, or if you pick the nicer option you could sell them to the brothels and earn money monthly, limited to 2-3 girls. Oooor if you wanna go the very bad option you can just pump them full of drugs and 'rent' them as gloryholes, with risk of them dying on the job.

3: Better storyline.

There's already special events like female bandit/rapist/prostitutes, but not enough reward in clearing the main storyline.
You only get free jailcell opening and brothel discount, that's it. Maybe there could be extra goals, like for example...

4: Lolis!

Yeah, we all know this is gonna come soon or later. It's osacoro after all.
The easiest way to integrate them into the story would be as pickpockets that runs faster than normal NPCs, and does not flash until they actually did the crime. Unlike 'adult' criminal you only get 2 choices initially: to sell them as slave or the usual sexy way out. You can't 'get' them before you reached the deputy tier and built foster home facility, which then acts like the normal 'prison'. Bonus point if you can 'rent' them out for extra money or sell them to slave merchant later.

5: More battle, maybe?
So far you can only use your blade against TWO enemies in the entire game: against the tutorial killer and the bandit bosses. Why not add more encounter? Like if you patrol downtown at noon, you can encounter marauders storming the gate and attacking NPCs. Killing them gives random usable item drops, like contraband or sleeping pills.

6: More body types.
There's only one 'body type' in height, not counting the variations like how fat/slim it can be. Adding more types could make a less boring experience; gimme a shortstack dwarf plez.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I like Osanagocoronokimini games. This one is not an exception.
Although this work is, for sure, one of the best games he has made, there is always room for improvement.

As Hodedra said, it would be nice to have:
• more ways to "bargain" with the "criminals" caught in the act (I mean, the bj/irrumatio is quite good. However, it would be nice to have some other sex options);
• lolis and shotas (which are present in lots of his works);
• more kinks;
• more plot (not a priority, in my opinion, but would be nice) and many others.

Also, I would like to see more social class variation (I don't know if there is. I am just a Chief Guard, for now), like middle and high-class people and their status, would influence their personality, way to speak, reaction to the guard's approach, etc.

What do you guys think? I really would like to hear your opinions! (⁀ᗢ⁀)

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hm, feels hollow with characters generally being random NPCs. Games with generated characters should make more of an effort to differentiate them, not just visually. The Imperial Gatekeeper did a better job of this. Best angle I could think of was to single out the dark-skinned ones for inspection and let the rest go. I mean, if I'm gonna roleplay a corrupt cop, might as well do it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: PrinceGriss

MistookMaw

Aug 17, 2018
For me (running it on Linux, don't know if that's relevant) it was fixed by a small change in the package.json file.

You could try changing the content of the file (found where you've installed the game) to this:
JSON:
{
    "name": "",
    "main": "www/index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
    "chromium-args" : "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist",
    "window": {
        "title": "",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
    }
}
and see if that helps, that fixed it for me. Basically, all that I did was add the "chromium-args" line.
Thanks for the work around. Running in a VM (Windows) and that did the trick.

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
I agree with all above suggestions and think we just need to wait, fellas. This game is the same rough diamond as Imperial Gatekeeper. So mods will appear sooner or later

ray.doe

May 21, 2019
This is just personal wishlist (not that I know enough japanese to mail this to osacoro), but I hope in the final version there'll be:

1: Different tiers of 'evidence' and crime and thus different 'punishment' depending on the severity.

Say the girl got caught stealing. Minor crime, and only unlocks BJ scene.
But what if she got weed, or contraband? That could unlock standing sex scene or other variation.
'Best' outcome could be something like you caught them killing, and that unlocks the option to enslave them permanently, until otherwise.

2: Ways to utilize caught criminals.

Unlike the current 'they became prostitutes to pay fines', you can sell them as slaves to caravans for one time money, or if you pick the nicer option you could sell them to the brothels and earn money monthly, limited to 2-3 girls. Oooor if you wanna go the very bad option you can just pump them full of drugs and 'rent' them as gloryholes, with risk of them dying on the job.

3: Better storyline.

There's already special events like female bandit/rapist/prostitutes, but not enough reward in clearing the main storyline.
You only get free jailcell opening and brothel discount, that's it. Maybe there could be extra goals, like for example...

4: Lolis!

Yeah, we all know this is gonna come soon or later. It's osacoro after all.
The easiest way to integrate them into the story would be as pickpockets that runs faster than normal NPCs, and does not flash until they actually did the crime. Unlike 'adult' criminal you only get 2 choices initially: to sell them as slave or the usual sexy way out. You can't 'get' them before you reached the deputy tier and built foster home facility, which then acts like the normal 'prison'. Bonus point if you can 'rent' them out for extra money or sell them to slave merchant later.

5: More battle, maybe?
So far you can only use your blade against TWO enemies in the entire game: against the tutorial killer and the bandit bosses. Why not add more encounter? Like if you patrol downtown at noon, you can encounter marauders storming the gate and attacking NPCs. Killing them gives random usable item drops, like contraband or sleeping pills.

6: More body types.
There's only one 'body type' in height, not counting the variations like how fat/slim it can be. Adding more types could make a less boring experience; gimme a shortstack dwarf plez.
If you want your suggestions to be heard you should go over to the creator's profile site. The creator is also taking a of things that people want to see added.

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
If you want your suggestions to be heard you should go over to the creator's profile site. The creator is also taking a of things that people want to see added.
The problem with that: I can't read/write japanese.
The survey already covers all of the points I've made, (more character parts, more clothes, more sex positions, unique characters, scene voice acting, lolis, story and gameplay) but there's no guarantee it's not going to be mediocre addition like the past two games. The main attraction of the game was the randomly-generated girls and not the (if added) unique characters, so the game would be still populated by 99% bland NPCs.

Last edited:

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Update:

Been a bit quiet due to school, but has anyone else picked up where I left off? I see we haven't even updated to 1.0.1 yet.

If it's just kinda sitting I may resume my translation/localization efforts - many scenes are still reaaaally unpleasantly MTLed. My only issue as mentioned before is I can't figure out the best way to import the new update data into my current work in T++. Y'all may have answered me on that though so I'm gonna have a peek.

ps: don't kinkshame me but vote for lolis on the survey please i'm beggin' ya :HideThePain:

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
Okay, I don't appear to have received an answer to that. I'll keep trying methods I can think of, and try to get the V1.0.1 out to you guys soon.

PS, Uploader: TL2 was a personal note I forgot to erase, meaning, "Translation Version 2". If you could edit the post without that when I upload V1.0.1, that'd be cool, not that it's a big deal. I'll make sure to exclude that in the .zip this time.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
For people asking for a full save, you might want to give up. For some reason there is a hidden flag for completing the game that does not seem to be included in the save file. So if you are given a save with the appropriate rank you actually get locked out of all the features unlocked by completing the game.

Easy solution?
1) Start a new game
2) Save the game
3) Use a save editor to give yourself a LOT of gold
4) Fast track yourself through the ranks by bribing the Commander during the day (gain rep points each bribe) and then buying the influence to be made a deputy. You can only get promoted one rank per day/night cycle and if you overflow you may lock yourself from promotion.
5) Once promoted to deputy (bought from Commander at Captain rank) you can go to the memory room with that save and unlock all scenes.

Takes, maybe 5 minutes if you speed through the conversations.

This game by Osanagocoronokimini is unique in their catalogue because instead of using designed characters they went with a base model and designed variable features. This is why the game is lacking a lot of QoL functions. It's because they focused on building a 'design your own characters' engine in RPGM. If you read the patch notes (MTL that stuff on their site) a lot of the notes are about engine optimization and getting the character generation to work smoothly. This is also why the character models in jail are all the same. Nothing to be done because they can't add variables to pick a model or if they did it would be excessively engine burning. RPGM isn't designed for that and they're stretching it already.

While it would be interesting to include other body types (loli, monster girl, other races) its actually unlikely without the game growing excessively large and unwieldly due to the variable body system. Which is why I think the latest version focused more on jail management so that you could easily organize and fill your jail with bodies you build through the custom wanted poster feature.

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
3 things to say: 1. Upcoming update to the game, 2. Future updates, 3. Lolis

For those who are interested, you can check the developer's blog on ci-en (in Japanese)

1. Upcoming update to the game
一部環境だと正常にLive2Dが表示されない場合があるようで
この問題が解決後に、
予定していたアップデート作業をすることになると思います。

現時点での予定アップデートの内容としては
・巡回取り調べ時のフェラ以外のプレイ
・自室で囚人を保護観察?
・イラマチオではない牢獄でのフェラ強要
・貧乳キャラの騎乗位での胸揉み(?)
・娼館で、貧乳キャラオンリーや豊満キャラオンリーの
 イベント日のような物を追加
・娼館のお気に入りを3人に増加
・髪色の追加(新プログラムの完成及び成功後)
・瞳色の追加(新プログラムの完成及び成功後)
となっています。
It seems that in certain conditions, Live2D does not work properly.
After this problem is solved, we will continue work on the planned update.

As of now, the planned updates are
  • Play something other than blowjobs during rounds of interrogation.
  • Probation for prisoners in their own rooms?
  • Prisoners on probation in their room
  • Forced blowjobs in prison that don't involve deep-throating?
  • In the brothel, add something like an event where only flat-chested or busty characters appear.
  • Increase the number of favorites in the brothel to three.
  • Added hair color (after solving the issue)
  • Added eye color (after solving the issue)
No idea what 'probation' refers to, might mean interrogate or being bound

2. Future Updates

There is currently a questionnaire for users to ask for what they want in future updates, among other things, and the current ranking, in descending order of popularity, is:
(32%) 1. Additional H-actions
(25%) 2. Implementation of loli characters
(13%) 3. Implementation of unique characters.
(7%) 4. Implementation of additional story
(7%) 5. Implementation of additional gameplay
(6%) 6. Implementation of additional clothing
(5%) 7. Implementation of additional body parts (maybe more customizable characters?)
(4%) 8. Implementation of basic voice acting
(1%) 9. Others

3. Lolis

Sadly for the loli fans: they have also stated that lolis are difficult on a technical level to implement in the game due to height difference:

ロリキャラにも関することですが
身長のエディットに関しては
大幅な作り変えが必要になるので
出来るかどうかはかなり怪しいですが
ひとまず検証予定です。
ただし、こちらもプログラマーさんにお願いしている
新しいプログラムが完成後の作業になりますので
ご了承ください。
Regarding loli characters.
Due to the height editing
I am not sure if I can do it.
I am not sure if it is even possible, but I'm planning to test it first.
I am also asking the programmer to help as well.
Please understand that this will be done after the new update is completed.
Thank you for your understanding.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
It is already high time that osacoro learned to program games in unity. While RPGM is good for starters, the limitations of game engine will shrink the possibility of better quality games than the current ones they already produced.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes