3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
It's such a missed opportunity that they didn't allow paizuri's as a bribe from the women you catch.
I think it's less a missed opportunity than laziness, tbh. There's so many QoL things they should have added, but didn't.
I hate how you can teleport from the 2nd floor to the dungeon, work, or recreational area instantly, but you have to walk all the way back if you want to hit the brothel up after sorting your prisoners. I hate how you can't just look at all of your prisoners in a convenient manner. I hate how you can't go back a screen when customizing a prisoner if you fuck up or want to compare looks and takes like a dozen steps each time you do it. I hate how the game doesn't ask you if you want to replace the female bandit you previously captured. They just do it. I hate how you can can only save your favorite prostitute at the fancy brothel, and nowhere else, even though those are all "unique" animations to prostitutes. God forbid you get a chick you really like that you can't or don't want to make a prisoner.

ahumdrum

Feb 10, 2018
Dude, you should probably put "error" in the search bar before asking in the future.
Thanks for the advice, but if you did what you suggested (which I have), it seems nobody has actually seen my problem and posted about it. I'll be sure to ask for help in a less roundabout way in the future.

If anybody knows how to solve the error I'm getting, I'd be happy to know. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: CreamyBatter

noeleo

Dec 30, 2017
Since there are many translators for this game, we couldn't identify who's responsible for the lazy-ass MTL and who's doing decent translations.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for the advice, but if you did what you suggested (which I have), it seems nobody has actually seen my problem and posted about it. I'll be sure to ask for help in a less roundabout way in the future.

If anybody knows how to solve the error I'm getting, I'd be happy to know. Thank you.
What do you mean? There's at least one other dude that screenshotted a plugin error and at least two other dudes that offered a solution. Whether you've tried said solutions or suspect they wouldn't work, I wouldn't know. If neither solutions work or you suspect the issue to be unrelated that's different than asking "Is this happening to anyone else?" You're phrasing your questions in a very ambiguous manner. You should also in the future provide context for how an error is being triggered, in case anyone else can replicate the issue.

• Angry
Reactions: firenun

ZAJL

Dec 15, 2018
How do you take prisoners from the prison cells to do scenes with them, I have cross examination unlocked but whenever I come up to a prisoner it just lets me make a wanted poster of them, not take them out

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
How do you take prisoners from the prison cells to do scenes with them, I have cross examination unlocked but whenever I come up to a prisoner it just lets me make a wanted poster of them, not take them out
You have to open their cells and talk to them directly, then have them follow you to the cells with the shackles.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
When you come down the stairs to the cells the NPC to the left is the jailer. Bribe him for the key and you'll be able to take the girls out. Or do them in their cell if they're mentally broken.

Although I think cross examination means you are allowed to finger the last girl you captured before she's sent to the cells. You might not be able to bribe the jailer yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reluser

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Anyone know how to activate the second event for the dancer girl?
I think you just have to spend a bunch of money, but I don't know if it's paying the entrance fee, tipping the dancers or requesting special service from them.
When I saw in the gallery that there was a scene I thought that maybe you required a specific type of girl, or for them to be pregnant, or that you somehow got the same dancer repeatedly so I spent quite a bit of money rotating dancers and tipping them, eventually I got it by playing casually

Reactions: Mistervd

gui43

Mar 15, 2019
I think you just have to spend a bunch of money, but I don't know if it's paying the entrance fee, tipping the dancers or requesting special service from them.
When I saw in the gallery that there was a scene I thought that maybe you required a specific type of girl, or for them to be pregnant, or that you somehow got the same dancer repeatedly so I spent quite a bit of money rotating dancers and tipping them, eventually I got it by playing casually
ty

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes