3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
one more question is how to train those prisoner? i cant feed them the pregnant PILL....

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
one more question is how to train those prisoner? i cant feed them the pregnant PILL....
I think they get more tame over time. It's tough to tell through the MTL but some of the scene text implies that other guards also abuse them and they get less resistant over time.

Reactions: adam~

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I think they get more tame over time. It's tough to tell through the MTL but some of the scene text implies that other guards also abuse them and they get less resistant over time.
I realize there is a slight change in their eyes and behavior. After the inspection (the fingering) they will be imprisoned and when you look at them in their cell, their eyes will look like they're depressed. And then, the first time you penetrate them missionary position they will shake their heads a little bit as if to tell you"please don't". But then the next day, their eyes will be droopy like they've resigned to their fate and these droopy eyes will persist (they also won't shake their heads) when you penetrate them like they've completely lost the will to resist.

Thaguyuno

Oct 11, 2019
I'm getting a problem where some girls/animations just don't show at all anybody else have this or have a fix for this? (for reference on win 10 downloaded via the workupload link)

Edit: nobody else appears to be mentioning this problem so i did some testing
1. the other links on f95 also have the same missing animations problems
2. a Japanese version from a different site does not have this problem.

so idk whats going on but i'm just gonna play it in Japanese if anybody has an answer as to why it happened on the MTL version i would love to hear it. :)

Last edited:

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
I realize there is a slight change in their eyes and behavior. After the inspection (the fingering) they will be imprisoned and when you look at them in their cell, their eyes will look like they're depressed. And then, the first time you penetrate them missionary position they will shake their heads a little bit as if to tell you"please don't". But then the next day, their eyes will be droopy like they've resigned to their fate and these droopy eyes will persist (they also won't shake their heads) when you penetrate them like they've completely lost the will to resist.
what if you did not bypass the fingering process thou , and i noticed they lost their will after you pent them too,but if next day come it like a reset to those ladies

added after i see the DL page, apparently there is 1.01 version which fix some of the bug regarding sanity thus i am thinking maybe this is the bug

Last edited:

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
what if you did not bypass the fingering process thou , and i noticed they lost their will after you pent them too,but if next day come it like a reset to those ladies

added after i see the DL page, apparently there is 1.01 version which fix some of the bug regarding sanity thus i am thinking maybe this is the bug
I see. Maybe it is a bug. But it doesn't really effect gameplay too much, right? If it doesn't, then I'll just ignore it.

DicksOak

Sep 18, 2017
Anyone know why I get black screens for the stripper and wha tnot?
I tip her and it just loads a black screen.
Stuff like blowjobs and things work, but I am getting black screen for other things.

Reactions: Daehorn

loliwarden

Aug 15, 2019
I've been a little sidetracked by school being just about to start, so there hasn't been much work going in on my end for fixing up the MTL by hand. Sorry lol.

I'd like to update to the newest version of the game and put my translation work so far into it, 1.0.1 came out a few days back, but I must admit I'm a bit new to using T++, and I've struggled to figure out how to merge it without overwriting one version or the other with either full Japanese again, or my translation which does not feature the 1.0.1 data.

Any help?

Reactions: Reluser and CaTa-SF

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
I got this error when I get through first "tutorial" patrol and enter the bar. Once I go inside and they talk a little, this error always pops up. Anyone knows how to fix it?
For me (running it on Linux, don't know if that's relevant) it was fixed by a small change in the package.json file.

You could try changing the content of the file (found where you've installed the game) to this:
JSON:
{
    "name": "",
    "main": "www/index.html",
    "js-flags": "--expose-gc",
    "chromium-args" : "--enable-webgl --ignore-gpu-blacklist",
    "window": {
        "title": "",
        "toolbar": false,
        "width": 816,
        "height": 624,
        "icon": "www/icon/icon.png"
    }
}
and see if that helps, that fixed it for me. Basically, all that I did was add the "chromium-args" line.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Why does this have the completed tag if the translation is still a wip? I feel like there should be some distinction there. Also, it'd be nice to have a tag for mtls too.
The completed tag has and always will be in relation to the status of the game and if it is per the developer Feature complete. Incomplete or WIP translations are very very rare in uploads there is no reason to represent the status in a tag when it can be outlined in the OP. I understand the confusion but some people have in these cases but that is what completed represents for future reference.

As for MTL tags that is a planned feature. For now just read the OP most the time we mark it in the OP as a courtesy to users because truth be told we don't have to do that.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
nvm found it
I thing he means TIGT (from Tengsten, hentai Papers, please) or TDE (older Osanagocoronokimini game).

After clearing the main story in 14 days, I'll say some things about this game.

It's too short. And easy, compared to the other osanacoro games. Even without savescumming you can probably clear the game in about 20-30 in-game days.

The time limit mechanics was only enforced on the first 3 ranks. After that, you might as well stroll through the pleasure quarters while having your subordinates pick out potential targets. There's no need to make people pay fines until you reach the last area, because you'll need more reputation than money.

There's no 'forcing the girls into prostitution' part, it's basically enforced to them once they got arrested. Secret underground prison? Everybody in the town knows about it, since heck, see the point before. The three brothels might as well be useless since you're paying for entirely random girls. There's no storyline either, this game is in essence 'sex the npc' type game.

The 'rare encounter' you can get info about like with rapists, murderer, female bandits ETC never happened even with the pricy 10k per use bad luck charm. And the other 10k charm is basically useless after you unlocked the 'create-your-own inmates' feature on the last promotion.

Why am I so butthurt? Because I expected something like TDA. This is just TDA stripped down to it's barest function: 'defeat' girls, lock'em and do anything you want. On top of that, there's no lolis.
NO LOLIS.
wut is TDA stand for

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Looks like DL site has an update for releasing prisoners and an item for restoring their sanity.

Tony Para

Jan 14, 2018
Hey Im encountering freezing with the game still running. Can hear sounds and everything just the entire screen freezes. Happens out of animations and in and usually have to restart the entire thing. Any specific solution for this?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes