3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know, if there are any "unique" girls in the game like in 'The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth' or are all just randomly or player generated?
There was one hinted at in dialog... like a bandit leader or something... but I couldn't be asked to fuck around and find out

Reactions: Reluser

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"What you stole an apple, cause you were starving?! Have fun being the guards cum dump to atone!" :')
Also later in the game you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides that pretty much everyone is corrupt and takes bribes or is just as depraved as the MC, so yeah Evil Guards fits pretty well.
.... is a joke bro... chill.

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
After you design your custom waifu, she appears in the top left cell of the prison sorting area. You don't have to go into the memories.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Is it just me, or does the game not feel finished? I'm not referring to the translation, I'm referring to how little content the game seems to have.

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
Yeah, as a connoisseur of this guy's stuff, its nice to see his animations get smoother every game even if the poses are the same. The downside though is there are less poses and less body types in this game compared to his previous. That being said, almost every one of his recent games has had DLC attached a few months after release. I was disappointed that you couldn't pick which of your prisoners went into the free brothel, so hopefully that gets added in the future.

bonus points for having the most beautiful wallbutts in any H game so far, though.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
For people wondering the state of the "edited translation" i'll be straight : There is no translation, well there is in the first 15 minute of gameplay after that it's shitty MTL, so play at your own risk. If you hate MTL like me well don't download it since you'll delete it after being promoted for the first time. I'm stating the fact since nobody are talking about it, so yeah MTL = Unplayable.

Reactions: Mistervd

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
Those are the sleep scenes iirc. Give the guard sleeping pills to put in prisoner food. you buy it from your friend once you promote enough

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Ah...
The people who translate the game know which game is good..
They need to be respected and remembered.

Rimjacker

Dec 25, 2017
erm how to become deputy leader thou? need recommendation letter?
You need to pay the commander 10000 gold during the daytime. Make sure to set your current patrol to a daytime shift so he's still there in his office. Setting to a nightshift causes him to disappear for the day.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes