3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
For Female Bandit, night patrol with unlucky charm in the slums. Rapist, you only encounter Raped victims who you can send them to the doc, or do them yourself. I'm still trying to find the prostitution part. Maybe only can be done on broken girls?
I think the creator means the 3k 'randomly picked from the arrested girls' brothel in the pleasure quarters. From my observation 'training' in this game equals letting the girls sit few days in prison, and you can't influence the process whatsoever.

Tried this when using the pregnancy drug for first time. Caught a rng-generated girl using the 1k trap after reaching highest rank, did cavity search, enter underground prison. Enter the jail cell, try to use drug. Fails.
Take out the girl to the two rooms, did few rounds of each scene, returned the girl into her original cell, tried using the pregnancy drug again, still fails.

Wait few days doing arrests, return to underground prison, girl auto-broken.

Yeah what the fuck is TDA?
The Dead End Append, which adds lolis.

Last edited:

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Shouldn't this have "animated" tag?

>translation in progress
>MTL
oh boy
It's somewhat better than it may sound.

It seems like they first applied MTL to everything, and then manually fix it. Quality is actually pretty good early on, but you can really feel when MTL-only translation starts.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
how do u become deputy ?
is this feature not in game yet ?
said something about nobles, but cant find anything

Luis276

Apr 26, 2017
How to use the editor function?

I already got all the promotions and have access to the recollection room, but skipped most of the dialogue so I am lost.

Sinistrem

Feb 18, 2018
How to use the editor function?

I already got all the promotions and have access to the recollection room, but skipped most of the dialogue so I am lost.
Visit the rightmost room on the second floor during the day and talk to one of the dudes there.

Reactions: Reluser

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
For special events your wingman (the guy you went through the tutorial with) gives you hints about them when talking about rumors or the different districts as you progress in rank.
A single female bandit will always appear at night in the slums when news that the bandit group is moving into the city (Guard Captain rank and higher)
Raped victims will frequently appear in the common area at night. They're just unconscious women you can help/fuck.
A single prostitute will always appear at night downtown. They can be picked out by wearing a purple hooded cloak instead of the usual brown.
Lastly I believe pregnant women appear at night in the wealthy quarter with higher frequency. You get a hint of this when your wingman describes women in the wealthy quarter as the mistresses of nobles and merchants.

Funny fact with this version (don't know if it was fixed in later versions) the dialogue for pregnant women doesn't change so they'll claim they are virgins during the physical exam if you pick that route of questioning.

For women in jail they'll slowly become 'broken' as days pass. For the first few days they'll have dialogue and cannot be sexed in the cells and only in the restraint rooms. After a few days they'll stop talking and be broken and you can give them the fertility drug as it's implied that they are used to the treatment.

In regards to the fertility drug for once it's not a 'poof you're pregnant' flag. Instead the game has a pregnancy value that increments over time increasing the belly size. I'm guessing this lack of a flag is why the dialogue doesn't change since there isn't any value check for 'pregnancy' except if you try to give them the drug again.

Aside from cash, the only reason you would start to fine women later on is actually to keep your current prison girls since once you hit the limit (10 initially, then 15 with the 5 solitary confinement cells) you have to release girls to arrest new ones.

Fun fact, arrest a girl with low/no chest value (it's another random variable for size) and try to do a tit job. The dialogue is unintentionally hillarious.

ohoris

Aug 11, 2018
1629823053493.png

I got this error when I get through first "tutorial" patrol and enter the bar. Once I go inside and they talk a little, this error always pops up. Anyone knows how to fix it?

Reactions: Daehorn

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
A decent number of them have been fully translated, I know of "The Dead End" zombie labyrinth one, "The Little Brave" and "Sleeping Beauty Plus Pack" were done. I think Sleeping Beauty used to be hosted here, but was removed for Loli content.
Shoot guess I gotta go check other sites to find the other 2 games. Any chance you have "The Little Brave' one?

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes