3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Release Date: 2021-08-20

WoW.... Hmmm.... Ok, it be real fast,
just 4(!) days and we already have Eng MTL here.... It good? 0_0

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
After clearing the main story in 14 days, I'll say some things about this game.

It's too short. And easy, compared to the other osanacoro games. Even without savescumming you can probably clear the game in about 20-30 in-game days.

The time limit mechanics was only enforced on the first 3 ranks. After that, you might as well stroll through the pleasure quarters while having your subordinates pick out potential targets. There's no need to make people pay fines until you reach the last area, because you'll need more reputation than money.

There's no 'forcing the girls into prostitution' part, it's basically enforced to them once they got arrested. Secret underground prison? Everybody in the town knows about it, since heck, see the point before. The three brothels might as well be useless since you're paying for entirely random girls. There's no storyline either, this game is in essence 'sex the npc' type game.

The 'rare encounter' you can get info about like with rapists, murderer, female bandits ETC never happened even with the pricy 10k per use bad luck charm. And the other 10k charm is basically useless after you unlocked the 'create-your-own inmates' feature on the last promotion.

Why am I so butthurt? Because I expected something like TDA. This is just TDA stripped down to it's barest function: 'defeat' girls, lock'em and do anything you want. On top of that, there's no lolis.
NO LOLIS.

HumsterMKII

Aug 20, 2019
After clearing the main story in 14 days, I'll say some things about this game.

It's too short. And easy, compared to the other osanacoro games. Even without savescumming you can probably clear the game in about 20-30 in-game days.

The time limit mechanics was only enforced on the first 3 ranks. After that, you might as well stroll through the pleasure quarters while having your subordinates pick out potential targets. There's no need to make people pay fines until you reach the last area, because you'll need more reputation than money.

There's no 'forcing the girls into prostitution' part, it's basically enforced to them once they got arrested. Secret underground prison? Everybody in the town knows about it, since heck, see the point before. The three brothels might as well be useless since you're paying for entirely random girls. There's no storyline either, this game is in essence 'sex the npc' type game.

The 'rare encounter' you can get info about like with rapists, murderer, female bandits ETC never happened even with the pricy 10k per use bad luck charm. And the other 10k charm is basically useless after you unlocked the 'create-your-own inmates' feature on the last promotion.

Why am I so butthurt? Because I expected something like TDA. This is just TDA stripped down to it's barest function: 'defeat' girls, lock'em and do anything you want. On top of that, there's no lolis.
NO LOLIS.
For Female Bandit, night patrol with unlucky charm in the slums. Rapist, you only encounter Raped victims who you can send them to the doc, or do them yourself. I'm still trying to find the prostitution part. Maybe only can be done on broken girls?

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
when Opening the rar file i get a error about the file being corrupted and when I open the game i get this error:

ReferenceError
makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined

Any one have an idea on whats going on?

Shipfu

Mar 20, 2020
For Female Bandit, night patrol with unlucky charm in the slums. Rapist, you only encounter Raped victims who you can send them to the doc, or do them yourself. I'm still trying to find the prostitution part. Maybe only can be done on broken girls?
I found a prostitute in the commoners place, but they are "very" rare.

Reactions: Reluser

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Hopefully we get the 1.01 version as well with the extra features and a fully translated version soon. This is the first game I have ever played from this Circle.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes