3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Maowe

May 7, 2020
I'm surprised that there's not a thread of people posting their wanted posters up... or using them for roleplaying purposes.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
It seems like they first applied MTL to everything, and then manually fix it. Quality is actually pretty good early on, but you can really feel when MTL-only translation starts.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mtl-part...osanagocoronokimini.91818/page-2#post-6417832

I believe I am the only one out of the listed translators in the OP that bothered to fix bad dialogue so if you're interested to see what is actually considered good translation in the patch then check the post I linked. Everything besides that is rough MTL that other people worked on.

I don't know what happened but I saw a post earlier on in this thread that also showed my translation not even having proper word wrapping which I know I set up correctly and you can even download my patch to see all proper translation and word wrapping. I wanted to abstain from the convo after I posted my patch but I see that some (not all) who worked on the patch decided to mesh together all patches and make a Frankenstein monster that is pretty prevalent in some parts of the game. I wish people would take the time to properly play out the game and see how their patch interacts with the full game before considering it a full patch and saying it's good for an upload thread but I guess there is definitely more games on the official release games section that have an even worse TL.

For F95 this was a pretty fast patched-in TL for the most part and it was community made and free, so I can't complain I guess.

Last edited:

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Evil guards.

>only does stuff to bandits and criminals.

View attachment 1368854
"What you stole an apple, cause you were starving?! Have fun being the guards cum dump to atone!" :')
Also later in the game you can
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Besides that pretty much everyone is corrupt and takes bribes or is just as depraved as the MC, so yeah Evil Guards fits pretty well.

Reactions: Reluser

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone know, if there are any "unique" girls in the game like in 'The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth' or are all just randomly or player generated?

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
"Tech" question:
Is there any way to toggle instant text???
Being forsed to double-click is very fun and all, but dognmad it's not fun at all.

I think people should already know, that these giant calculators are powerfull enough to do this

suppen

Jul 18, 2018
View attachment 1368993

I got this error when I get through first "tutorial" patrol and enter the bar. Once I go inside and they talk a little, this error always pops up. Anyone knows how to fix it?
I play it with wine and I also had it. Solved it with my Gothic II Gold setup from lutris. You may look up that script for Gothic II Gold on the lutris page if you are on linux as well(or mac). something thats downloaded there makes it posible to show the 2dlive animations. If you are using windows someone else might know the reason(or look in it whats its downloading maybe that the same reason on windows; it emulates windows anyway).

Last edited:

dzo

Feb 17, 2018
Why does this have the completed tag if the translation is still a wip? I feel like there should be some distinction there. Also, it'd be nice to have a tag for mtls too.

3.60 star(s) 31 Votes