3.60 star(s) 31 Votes

Coomer4571

Aug 19, 2017
played throught the game. it's decent time waster, and the way i see it the base content is complete but the game is still missing in features... thankfully it seems the game is still updated so i will come back at certain times to look for the future updates

Reactions: Mistervd

bakedlazu

Jul 10, 2018
Any idea where and how to customize your prisoners/girls?

Edit : nvm i found it. For anyone looking, its the room on the extreme right of the same floor of your save location

Last edited:

honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
Hey Im encountering freezing with the game still running. Can hear sounds and everything just the entire screen freezes. Happens out of animations and in and usually have to restart the entire thing. Any specific solution for this?
I'm having the same problem. It's too bad because the game seems very promising and I wish I could enjoy it without losing my progress every 5 minutes.

Ezra

May 7, 2017
Seems an amazing game, I'll wait for a few updates to be released before playing it though.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
The game may have potential, especially after it's been adequately translated. But there is a glaring issue that makes this adult game torturous to play IMO:

The girls in the dungeon all share the same avatar. Yeah, you can arrest girls with different faces, some with small boobs, some with bigger ones. But when you visit the dungeon they all look the same. You have to interact with each girl to see what she actually looks like before deciding if you want to mess with her. This is pure torture and annoyance when you arrest another girl while the dungeon is full. You need to write some notes and keep them handy while you play this game.

For example - You arrest a girl and then you go inspect her but the dungeon is full.
"Who do you want to replace with her?" -
You better already know which cells the good looking girls are in. Once you interact with the new girl during inspection you need to choose who you're letting go so she can stay. Otherwise the new girl gets released.

bakedlazu

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone having problems with saving? I'm not able to save no matter how many times I tried.
(On both normal and on save anywhere mod)

Awza

Sep 25, 2018
Any idea where and how to customize your prisoners/girls?

Edit : nvm i found it. For anyone looking, its the room on the extreme right of the same floor of your save location
Could you explain it pls? I got a savefile, i'm deputy leader, but the room is empty and i can't interact with anything inside that room.

standin

Jan 17, 2018
this looks pretty up my alley, how similar is this to The Imperial Gatekeeper and has there been a (de)censor patch/crack yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DuniX
3.60 star(s) 31 Votes