Oct 21, 2021
I didn’t have a problem with the Kylie scene I thought it was hot, I do however, feel like there should be a choice in skipping her content. She might not be everyone’s flavor, if not just add kinetic to the tags that way players will have a heads up.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Models look super good, but I assume this is one of those "teasing only" games for at least a year or so.
Probably yes.

I played it yesterday and well since first version was in august, now we have 0.3, if the game wont be abandoned by 2024 we might see more erotic scenes with the main female characters. :rolleyes:

It just feels weird when i type that, but that's how it is currently when it comes to these games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Animations are realy good Milf and Girls to :cool: (y) But Navigation SUCKS (n)
Reminder what to do must be added (y) + Pregnancy -Must impregnante That Hot Milf :LOL:(y)

Reactions: _Maou_
Oct 17, 2017
Well not bad so far. I wrote a review, I really think the dev should consider cutting off openworld and change lil sis desing. But so far the game is pretty pleasant, that's what I rarely can say abt new games

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Man, you know what's more fun than actually just seeing the next scene in this game? Clicking around the map in vain trying to find it.

I will never understand why games like this don't just disable all the map locations when nothing is present. Why am I even able to visit the hospital?

Gripping

Jan 8, 2020
Man, you know what's more fun than actually just seeing the next scene in this game? Clicking around the map in vain trying to find it.

I will never understand why games like this don't just disable all the map locations when nothing is present. Why am I even able to visit the hospital?
There should always be at least a hint system in sandbox games I don't know why it isn't damn near required but it should always be there.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017

You can't really develop a sandbox game without running into issues like that.
The only way around it would be to simply not play anything that's not yet completed or atleast avoid the ones in a very early stage like this one.

Sandbox isn't inherently bad, it's just that it doesn't really work with that type of development. Visual Novels are much more forgiving when you put up content periodically via Patreon.

Reactions: punisher2099

Akon143

Sep 20, 2020
Idont have no option to do in version .03 . Its like i just can wander around but idk what to do and i cant find no other charector ingame in episode 3

Reactions: Gonzo

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
You can't really develop a sandbox game without running into issues like that.
The only way around it would be to simply not play anything that's not yet completed or atleast avoid the ones in a very early stage like this one.

Sandbox isn't inherently bad, it's just that it doesn't really work with that type of development. Visual Novels are much more forgiving when you put up content periodically via Patreon.
This isn't a sandbox game, it's completely, 100% linear. Those empty locations will never be full of characters and side stories.

If you replaced having to navigate around the map with a black screen that read, like, "After that, I went to the gym" it would have exactly the same effect and not waste the player's time.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
good game dev,nevermind the haters,you are just started around august and some people wants to bang the whole fam already,seriously?
just played yesterday and its smooth af,loved the kylie anal scene.regarding the sandbox,theres no real sandbox and no grind here,you just have to read for you to know where to go,click and continue.

Reactions: Anomoly
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes