Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
I ran everywhere for half an hour, pressed everything until I went to the "images" folder and realized that everything, the version was over! Thanks DEV wasted my nerves and time!

Reactions: drower

Gonzo

Jul 21, 2017
Idont have no option to do in version .03 . Its like i just can wander around but idk what to do and i cant find no other charector ingame in episode 3
Hello men. Why nobody answers this person. I'm stuck too. In the begining of version 0.3

drower

Mar 22, 2019
I ran everywhere for half an hour, pressed everything until I went to the "images" folder and realized that everything, the version was over! Thanks DEV wasted my nerves and time!
No, you saved us all from spending time

Reactions: Dufy

Jayzzz

Nov 11, 2019
Support! i like how dev makes the story dives right into it. Keep going, we like your work!

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The dialogue with the IC patch needs to be corrected, it's fine if you're not using the patch. But with the patch everything feels forced and unnatural. Right from the start the MC is crushing and perving on his Mom and she's returning that favor, now if there's some backstory presented that shows that they both have been developing an incestous relationship then this may work, but when it's out of nowhere then some of the dialogue just be tweaked and dialed back, the same with Ashley scenes, it works if there's no incest involved. Lastly, a grown man calling his father "Daddy" is odd to me, I did it when I was a child, sure, but as I gotten older it was always Dad or Pops.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Out of 5 LIs one is a webcam model(or going to be), 2 are ex nude models and who knows what else they did, 1 is always ready to jump on any dick she see....dev... you're not giving us much to work on here. The renders and animations are awesome. Wish I could say the same for LIs here.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Out of 5 LIs one is a webcam model(or going to be), 2 are ex nude models and who knows what else they did, 1 is always ready to jump on any dick she see....dev... you're not giving us much to work on here. The renders and animations are awesome. Wish I could say the same for LIs here.
At least the youngest one has eyes for the MC, I agree with the other half of your comment.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I like how the dev has spent his time putting 2 of the LI's in financial distress,with no way out,another LI is a naive wannabe 'model', another LI looks ready to jump on every dick that walks past her.

But hey,the lil sister is pretty cool.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ashley will be asked to perform sexual acts with a man in camera and who is better for this job than our MC? Definitely didn't hear this before

*cough* Power Vaccum *cough

• Haha
Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes