Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
The Blackout [v0.3.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 796 MB
Original Size Mac: 761 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 166 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 132 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Any chance of uploading your great compressions to another service. Somehow MIXDROP never works for me. Site always resets.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Seriously bonered up when I saw this on the Latest Update page! But seeing a third .5 digit in a game's version number is almost always like jumping naked into an icy cold lake in the middle of January.

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 1360724

Overview:
In "The Blackout", you play as a young student in the grip of strange events. After suddenly passing out in the street for a yet-unknown reason, you try to understand what had happened to you without imagining a single moment that you're only on the verge of a great adventure! Will you manage to solve all the mysteries revolving around your life?​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-06
Release Date: 2022-03-06
Developer: AfterLust -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.5
Language: English, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others: ANDROID* -
COMPRESSED

Patches:

Extra: Passwords

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1360733 View attachment 1679250 View attachment 1679259 View attachment 1679260 View attachment 1548704 View attachment 1548701 View attachment 1548703 View attachment 1548705 View attachment 1360732 View attachment 1360734 View attachment 1360735 View attachment 1679258 View attachment 1548699 View attachment 1679251 View attachment 1679249 View attachment 1548702 View attachment 1679245 View attachment 1679261
Que bueno se vee

Reactions: rowdyranger

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
These models have gorgeous faces but I was never really a fan of those super skinny waists and rather defined abs... aside from that the girls look amazing. Might have to give this game a try at some point.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019
yup...perhaps it would be the time to forget this game.
it hasnt started yet, and there already are "revamps"...and to worse:FacePalm:
Be consistent.

You can't be pro Dev and support visions when it's only the people you like. You called people trolls in the "Smartass" thread for doing the same thing you're doing now. I don't show favoritism, I call it like I see it.

This game has been out only months and it already has more content then the game you were "protecting".

Also, the "revamp" is because people were complaining about everything from the dialogue to the models. Some said that with the incest patch the dialogue was too strong, in terms of how quickly both characters came on to each other, so the Dev rewritten it to make it flow much better.

Lastly, you and I both know well that some people aren't going to touch a sandbox game so the Dev, created a story mode for people like me. So if you actually played the game, you would see some of the changes made were very beneficial to us players.

Oct 21, 2021
Be consistent.

You can't be pro Dev and support visions when it's only the people you like. You called people trolls in the "Smartass" thread for doing the same thing you're doing now. I don't show favoritism, I call it like I see it.

This game has been out only months and it already has more content then the game you were "protecting".

Also, the "revamp" is because people were complaining about everything from the dialogue to the models. Some said that with the incest patch the dialogue was too strong, in terms of how quickly both characters came on to each other, so the Dev rewritten it to make it flow much better.

Lastly, you and I both know well that some people aren't going to touch a sandbox game so the Dev, created a story mode for people like me. So if you actually played the game, you would see some of the changes made were very beneficial to us players.
Agreed. The Dev listened to some “Complaints” and made changes, the story mode/Sandbox option is a huge deal. I myself preferred the old Lana though, but the new model looks great also. I commend this Dev on his work to better his project.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I didn't see anything in the OP or any posts since 0.3.5 was release saying the old saves weren't compatible, but they seem to be mostly broken. I get errors either immediately upon loading or after a few frames. Clicking ignore several times seems to make the game continue, but sometimes errors occur again. The Patreon changelog indicates there is at least little bit of new content, but it looks like the only way to see it is to replay from the beginning. I've learned to take these types of updates as a sign to come back in about 6 months and allow the game to mature. I'd like to see what else improved, but I don't want to replay just for that. I'll wait for a decent amount of new content before starting over, just to make the reward worth the effort.

BTW, I think the new models are better, but not significantly, except for the redhead nurse, which is a huge improvement.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes