Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
So I take it Lana was a bit of slut in the past right? Between what Eva was applying and those magazines covers I'd say that's a yes. And dear old daughter is gonna follow in Mom's footsteps, how nice.....

Guess the little sister is the only catch so far and that's a bad thing.
It's probably a little too soon to label any of them as sluts, I know people like to speculate but I'll wait until more of the story unfolds.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
So I take it Lana was a bit of slut in the past right? Between what Eva was applying and those magazines covers I'd say that's a yes. And dear old daughter is gonna follow in Mom's footsteps, how nice.....

Thank you. I was ready to try, but now it is better to wait for the further progress of the story.

Reactions: HansDampf788
Jul 20, 2020
Renders are well done, story is... basic (for now), the main negative is the "open world". It's pointless, just make it a linear game. Open world in VN's are generally just bad and poorly used. Either it's to pad out game play time or just ideas never come to fruition. In this VN's case, you're best off doing a linear story with a few options and maybe a limited open world scene for hidden items if need be.

Basically, open worlds in VN's are a waste of the developers time and effort and generally a waste of the end-users time.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
It's probably a little too soon to label any of them as sluts, I know people like to speculate but I'll wait until more of the story unfolds.
You are totally right about this topic.

That fella thought too fast about her past.

Just wait until the next episode and everything about her past would be unveiled (or at least some of it to understand she wasn´t a slut type)

Oct 21, 2021

I’m gonna wait before and see what comes out of this “past stuff” with Lana before I fully past on, everyone could be slightly overreacting.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hi everyone, here is the changelog of the new update V.0.3.5.

This update is mainly focused on improving the overall quality of the game with new features and some new content, so let's see what's new!

- A new game mode :
For those who have a preference for more traditional visual novels, a VN mode has been added. With VN mode, you can focus on the story without the sandbox elements.

- Questlog :
The sandbox has also received some improvements, including a questlog that will allow you to follow the different objectives without ever getting lost.

- A new model for Lana and new textures :
Lana's model has received many new details including a new highly detailed custom skin for a very realistic look. I'm now working only with very high-quality textures, which requires more time to make the renders but the results are really much better. Here are some examples of Lana (Uncensored versions on the discord):

- A new model for Emily :
A new high-quality custom model for Emily has been completely recreated to better fit Emily's character and personality. All renders with Emily have been completely redone and replaced in this update.

- Over 200 new renders redone :
A lot of work has been done on the visual aspect of some renders which have been completely redone with a better technique, lighting and facial expression.

- New content :
As I said, even if it was not the main goal, some new content has been added in this update. Some new scenes, new music and new choices have been added especially with kylie and also new characters make their first appearance in this update.

- Improvement of the script :
A large part of the script of both episodes has been rewritten and improved. The dialogues and characters are now much more detailed. A huge thanks to House Of Black for his help on this part.

- Special animation and warning :
All special animations have been redone to be perfectly loopable and in better quality (720p to 1080p). For those who suffer from photosensitivity, an option has been added to disable these special animations.

- General improvement :
  • Update of the Renpy engine
  • Update of the french translation
  • Addition of the trailer of episode 3
  • New end screen
  • New and improved GUI elements
  • Optimized game size
  • Improvement when the mouse is on a clickable element
  • Other minor improvements

- Bugfixes :
  • Reduction of the waiting time between animations
  • Fixed a bug where the briefcase was not displayed in the living room.
  • Other minor fixes

And that's it for this update that will greatly improve the game experience. The update will be available in the next few days, stay tuned!

I also wanted to remind you that this update was developed in parallel with the next update which will contain the third episode and other really cool stuff.

Once again a big thank you to those who follow and support the development of this game and see you very soon!

AfterLust.

Profound_Madman

Dec 3, 2019

This update is mainly focused on improving the overall quality of the game with new features and some new content, so let's see what's new!

- A new game mode :
For those who have a preference for more traditional visual novels, a VN mode has been added. With VN mode, you can focus on the story without the sandbox elements.

- Questlog :
The sandbox has also received some improvements, including a questlog that will allow you to follow the different objectives without ever getting lost.

Lana's model has received many new details including a new highly detailed custom skin for a very realistic look. I'm now working only with very high-quality textures, which requires more time to make the renders but the results are really much better. Here are some examples of Lana (Uncensored versions on the discord):

A new high-quality custom model for Emily has been completely recreated to better fit Emily's character and personality. All renders with Emily have been completely redone and replaced in this update.

A lot of work has been done on the visual aspect of some renders which have been completely redone with a better technique, lighting and facial expression.

- New content :
As I said, even if it was not the main goal, some new content has been added in this update. Some new scenes, new music and new choices have been added especially with kylie and also new characters make their first appearance in this update.

A large part of the script of both episodes has been rewritten and improved. The dialogues and characters are now much more detailed. A huge thanks to House Of Black for his help on this part.

All special animations have been redone to be perfectly loopable and in better quality (720p to 1080p). For those who suffer from photosensitivity, an option has been added to disable these special animations.

- General improvement :
  • New end screen
  • Optimized game size

- Bugfixes :
  • Other minor fixes

And that's it for this update that will greatly improve the game experience. The update will be available in the next few days, stay tuned!

I also wanted to remind you that this update was developed in parallel with the next update which will contain the third episode and other really cool stuff.

Once again a big thank you to those who follow and support the development of this game and see you very soon!

AfterLust.
I like the new look to Emily, so looks better this way.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

- A new game mode :

- Questlog :

- New content :

- General improvement :
  • New end screen
  • Optimized game size

- Bugfixes :
  • Other minor fixes

AfterLust.
One of the reasons why i hate playing a game before it gets completed. The game isn't all that great to play it again. See you after 2-3 years i guess.

Lana was a bit of slut in the past
A bit of a slut would be an understatement. She posed nude for magazines. That's enough to tell you how outgoing she was in the past.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Blackout [v0.3.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 796 MB
Original Size Mac: 761 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 166 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 132 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I kinda love the arts, but i have the feeling they're gonna break into 2 pieces if you go wild in bed.
The waist is too frail, and the spine is probably a source of pain.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes