Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Getting it right early on is much better than waiting years to revamp a game. The Dev has it right, I've been following Wicked Paradise for years now and look how that turned out, not bashing, don't get me wrong. It's just best to have all of this worked out early on versus your 12th or 13th update release. Making the story mode option was an wise choice, that way all the sandbox haters can enjoy the game too. As far as the story goes, I'm just waiting for the backstory of Lana.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
just 1 question, is she on the menu? View attachment 1691120
Hopefully, in the future.
I didn't see anything in the OP or any posts since 0.3.5 was release saying the old saves weren't compatible, but they seem to be mostly broken. I get errors either immediately upon loading or after a few frames. Clicking ignore several times seems to make the game continue, but sometimes errors occur again. The Patreon changelog indicates there is at least little bit of new content, but it looks like the only way to see it is to replay from the beginning. I've learned to take these types of updates as a sign to come back in about 6 months and allow the game to mature. I'd like to see what else improved, but I don't want to replay just for that. I'll wait for a decent amount of new content before starting over, just to make the reward worth the effort.

BTW, I think the new models are better, but not significantly, except for the redhead nurse, which is a huge improvement.
With any big change like rewriting some of the story and adding new functions, you're mostly likely gonna have to start a new game.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
So I just started playing the new update. All my saves are broken so I had to start a new game, which is fine I guess since the game is still in it's infancy stage. I welcome the VN mode since the sandbox in this game was pretty bland and only bloated the game.

I have mixed feelings about the new Lana. Frankly I liked the old model better. The lipstick, makeup and painted nails made her look more feminine. However the new model is more realistic and looks more like you would imagine a mother and she is more visually distinctive from the Ashley now.
The nurse definitely looks much better now.

After you get home from visiting the aunt the first time the game it switches back to using the old model for Lana until the new content lol.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
I didn't see any new content. When I loaded my save, it just said I was at the end of the update.
Yep you are right. Guess this updated just focused on overhauling the visuals. So not really that exciting of an update, but I am happy the dev does these fixes as because overhauling your game becomes very difficult later on in the game's development.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Blackout [v0.3.5] + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Last edited:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
If you’re not a fan of sandbox games then it’s pretty them exciting lol.
I freaking hate adult sandboxes, meanwhile all my favorite games are sandboxes made with many many millions of dollars and countless hours of labor producing potentially thousands of hours of gameplay which no adult VN approaches even 1% so why do they keep trying to pull that shit!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Be consistent.

You can't be pro Dev and support visions when it's only the people you like. You called people trolls in the "Smartass" thread for doing the same thing you're doing now. I don't show favoritism, I call it like I see it.

This game has been out only months and it already has more content then the game you were "protecting".

Also, the "revamp" is because people were complaining about everything from the dialogue to the models. Some said that with the incest patch the dialogue was too strong, in terms of how quickly both characters came on to each other, so the Dev rewritten it to make it flow much better.

Lastly, you and I both know well that some people aren't going to touch a sandbox game so the Dev, created a story mode for people like me. So if you actually played the game, you would see some of the changes made were very beneficial to us players.
wth is consistency:HideThePain:
in smartass the dev isnt doing revamp after few episodes, as this dev does, and the people "criticizing" him didnt exactly write "this game is getting worse, i dont like its direction, better to forget it", yet a bit different, or more trolling-like, if you prefer it that way.
i dont see a "consistency" problem here, yet if you do, thats up to you.
people see things differently, more then sometimes they see shit as gold...

personally i dont mind sandbox, particularly if there isnt much of useless grind, so if the dev thinks sandbox and free roam fits his idea better, he should stick to it, regardless of mine, yours or anyone else preferences.
trying to provide both "paths" (sandbox and vn) isnt such smart move, imo.

once again - im not gonna bother with this game anymore.
revamping and trying to please fans, isnt a good sign imo...better to leave early, than late:BootyTime:

Last edited:

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Extremely hot girls, and the renders are excellent, the technical aspect of the game is very good, but other than the youngest daughter, I don't think any of the other girls appeal to me, not the crazy one in the clothing store (The good thing is that at least you can turn her down every time, and in the end she understands.), not the older sister who oh surprise is a cam-slut, or trying to be one (what a magnificent goal), and it turns out the mother is, or was (and I'm not really sure here, because by this time I stopped reading and I lost interest*) but it looks like she posed for photos (nude*) and dabbled in lesbianism, and now she is being blackmailed for it. so no, sadly there's nothing that really appeals to me, the story of the sexiest women in the game, I'm not interested.
Although this game is not to my taste, I really wish the dev the best, I'm sure many people like, or will like the game.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes