maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
nice game so far, playing the french version for once and noticing quite a few "gender mistake" in the spelling/text

Reactions: clatuvac
Jun 11, 2020
Getting it right early on is much better than waiting years to revamp a game. The Dev has it right, I've been following Wicked Paradise for years now and look how that turned out, not bashing, don't get me wrong. It's just best to have all of this worked out early on versus your 12th or 13th update release. Making the story mode option was an wise choice, that way all the sandbox haters can enjoy the game too. As far as the story goes, I'm just waiting for the backstory of Lana.
I think we're all waiting on that story, the cliffhanger, if you wanna call it that, left an uneasy feeling in my stomach. It's good not to overreact with stories like these but players can only react to what they've seen and heard, I'll leave at that.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Pretty nice improvement update, I'm extremely happy with the update. Although there were no serious changes in the characters in terms of re-modeling, I liked the mother's new look, the bikini scars and pubic hair suits her. But for the sister, I prefer the old model. The new model looks a bit generic. If one more character can be remodeled, I'd like it to be Eva. Although she is my favorite character in the game, her body proportion looks a bit abnormal. By the way, I loved the new character, Dr. Perkins.

I have only one complaint about the game. It would be nice if the gameplay elements increase in the sandbox mode. (Clickable items, quest materials, more free-roam events, a better map, etc.) Sandbox gameplay is pretty plain. But it may be because the developer offers two types of gameplay. If that's the reason, I can understand it. I'm looking forward to future updates. Good luck dev

Reactions: Nerttu

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Blackout [v0.3.5] + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
Link is broken :(

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Apparently, you can't see side quests in VN mode, or at least not the Dr. Perkins one. Other than that, a fairly decent AVN so far.

Reactions: Max1276

Ninja Jesus

May 29, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of:

The Blackout [v0.3.5] + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
Mega has taken down the link

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Extremely hot girls, and the renders are excellent, the technical aspect of the game is very good, but other than the youngest daughter, I don't think any of the other girls appeal to me, not the crazy one in the clothing store (The good thing is that at least you can turn her down every time, and in the end she understands.), not the older sister who oh surprise is a cam-slut, or trying to be one (what a magnificent goal), and it turns out the mother is, or was (and I'm not really sure here, because by this time I stopped reading and I lost interest*) but it looks like she posed for photos (nude*) and dabbled in lesbianism, and now she is being blackmailed for it. so no, sadly there's nothing that really appeals to me, the story of the sexiest women in the game, I'm not interested.
Although this game is not to my taste, I really wish the dev the best, I'm sure many people like, or will like the game.
This is pretty much exactly the same as I saw it, also not forgetting the suspicious lesbian couple working at the hospital. Usually in VN's like this I wouldn't be entirely surprised if the youngest daughter has something going on as well.

May give this one more update as the story at least looked somewhat intriguing but zero interest with most of the girls.

Reactions: El Tanque

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Given in a long way, the mouth is literally connected to the ass, how exactly did the MC bottom out during that anal scene.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes