• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well people freaked out about Lana being this big time whore, so the Dev not only addresses that with her backstory but gives a glimpse or preview of what I think are the people who are coming after the MC.
She doesn't fuck anyone in this "flashback" update?
I'm just asking because I don't like seeing LI's fucking someone else that is not the mc, so I will like to know this info before downloading.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
I was going to try this game, but from what I understand then, is this update lesbian sex? I'm not interested in lesbian, so maybe it's better to wait for a next update?

Thanks.
I mean if you download it now you won't have to slog through it next time?

Assuming you'd played the previous updates, what happens is....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Chimba

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
I was going to try this game, but from what I understand then, is this update lesbian sex? I'm not interested in lesbian, so maybe it's better to wait for a next update?

Thanks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest it's probably worth while skipping this update, I get what the dev is trying to do by providing backstory after everybody thinking the mom is a slut, but it was a pretty boring update.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If I remember, top is mum, bottom is sister, but yeah who would guess.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I don't understand the dev's obsession with defining women's physical age by breast/ass size. I mean, even if in a fictional story it makes zero sense. The young Lana was quite beautiful, why not stick to her measures. And it's not this dev alone, many devs do this nonsense, but here it's more than obvious, because of the flashback scene. Despite that, the overall update was meh. It's cleared a lot of concerns about Lana, but didn't much overall. Could have been kept shorter and the time could have better used to progress with the main story and the also the other ladies. Render quality was still good, couldn't see much difference compared to the first versions, maybe slightly higher. We will see where this will go, but if it continues like this, I have not much hope. Will definitly skip the next one or two updates to have more content the next time I play.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Nice update, thanks. Lana is beyond amazing, she is definitely one of the hottest mom. Also i want to say something about the sandbox-vn separation. I think it should have been decided in a single gameplay. Idk much about the production of these games, but even if the game doesn't have a very complicated sandbox gameplay, it seems like an extra effort to process content to both vn and sandbox. If it really is, I think the dev should reconsider a single gameplay option. In this way, updates can come in a shorter time. Good luck

Reactions: xXwankerXx
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes