Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Ok, here I will leave my brief thoughts on the game.

-So far, everything seems pretty generic. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but there are so many good ideas to exploit that haven't been exploited in the games and they keep falling back on the same ideas, such as:

The MC. He has a personality that has been seen quite a bit, not exactly original.
The generic context of an incest game. Well, this one I'm not going to "complain" about so much. Wincest for life.
The adorable little sister and the bitchy big sister... For example.

One bright spot is what appears to be the main story. Not much of the main story has been revealed, but what we have seen, looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about. That sci-fi theme could be very, very interesting.

-Now, the MC. In my opinion, I don't think so many lewd thoughts are necessary in every dialogue the MC has. The positive thing is that at least they are not so perverted thoughts.
There's a big difference between "Fuck, she has amazing tits" and "Fuck, I'd like to put my dick between those tits and fuck them till I pass out". In this case, the MC's thoughts are more akin to the first example, which in my opinion is acceptable and doesn't make him come off as a creep as fuck pervert. But I insist that it would be nice to make it less lewd.

-As already said in some comments, the renders are very good and the models of the girls are beautiful. But I agree that it would be nice to have more variety of bodies.
For now, Lana is my favorite. I just love the adorable, kind and loving mommys. I hope her personality doesn't change.

Now, a totally personal opinion and with spoilers about the big sister

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Overall, a pretty good impression with this first update. The highlight without a doubt are the models of the girls. And the mystery of what will be the main story. I have good feelings.

Much success with the development of the game!

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020

-So far, everything seems pretty generic. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but there are so many good ideas to exploit that haven't been exploited in the games and they keep falling back on the same ideas, such as:

The MC. He has a personality that has been seen quite a bit, not exactly original.
The generic context of an incest game. Well, this one I'm not going to "complain" about so much. Wincest for life.

One bright spot is what appears to be the main story. Not much of the main story has been revealed, but what we have seen, looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's all about. That sci-fi theme could be very, very interesting.

-Now, the MC. In my opinion, I don't think so many lewd thoughts are necessary in every dialogue the MC has. The positive thing is that at least they are not so perverted thoughts.
There's a big difference between "Fuck, she has amazing tits" and "Fuck, I'd like to put my dick between those tits and fuck them till I pass out". In this case, the MC's thoughts are more akin to the first example, which in my opinion is acceptable and doesn't make him come off as a creep as fuck pervert. But I insist that it would be nice to make it less lewd.

-As already said in some comments, the renders are very good and the models of the girls are beautiful. But I agree that it would be nice to have more variety of bodies.
For now, Lana is my favorite. I just love the adorable, kind and loving mommys. I hope her personality doesn't change.

Overall, a pretty good impression with this first update. The highlight without a doubt are the models of the girls. And the mystery of what will be the main story. I have good feelings.

I may be wrong but I didn't see the MC with a adapted personality to blackmail or corruption.

CSLysander

Jul 13, 2021
This game got boring fast. Hmm, you made sure that an incest patch can be made. You made sure the MC is a pervert for no other reason than you think that is what should happen in real life. You have what could possibly be an ok underlying story. Furthermore, you did nothing with it past that, and I literally fell asleep playing.

Reactions: Kipling
May 27, 2017
The dev scrolled the breast size sliders all the way to the right.
Poor ladies. It's not healthy or attractive, just pretty ridiculous
Thanks for your irrelevant opinion. They look pretty healthy to me, and more fit to bear children. I think they look damn hot, a bit unrealistic, but that's the whole point. This is a fictional VN, if everything is realistic what's the point in playing anything, might as well just look at real life. The plots for 90% of the VNs here are unrealistic, if you're not ready to suspend your disbelief even a little bit, you won't even be able to enjoy reading a book.

Not everything is meant for you, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, different people enjoy different things, you don't see people going on a Gay/Furry thread and complaining just because they don't like it. You took time out of your day to provide unconstructive criticism, to bash and complain about something which is not your preference, which you weren't even going to play. The world doesn't revolve around you, if you don't like something, move on.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Finally someone who makes the "Big Ass" Tag worthy ;)

so whats this?
"landlady" or :)?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

Other than that and some facial expressions that were a bit exaggerated, it's not bad. Like you said it's pretty generic so far, so it's too early to judge, but I have to agree about Lana. She's definitely my favourite too.

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I haven't even played the game but with this, I already have 4 things that I don't like about the game. :(
Play first and ignore comments, "we don't know if she is a cam girl, (only assumptions in your comment), nothing like that happens".

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Play first and ignore comments, "we don't know if she is a cam girl, (only assumptions in your comment), nothing like that happens".
She needs expensive lingerie for her "work", Lana mentions how she almost never leaves her room and we caught her fingering herself in front of her laptop in the middle of the night, saying to someone to keep jerking off and asking him if he likes what he sees... I'm pretty sure she's not working as an interior designer...

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
She needs expensive lingerie for her "work", Lana mentions how she almost never leaves her room and we caught her fingering herself in front of her laptop in the middle of the night, saying to someone to keep jerking off and asking him if he likes what he sees... I'm pretty sure she's not working as an interior designer...
We'll know in the next update maybe you're right

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes