Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I think the VN would be better with the other guys also getting a go with the girls, but know all the NTR haters won't be happy with that at all... Otherwise it seems a little dull and predictable... Must say the graphics are nice and sharp as well as the the angles used to see what's going on... Only reason I played the game was to see the redhead naked or have sex but no such luck so in the end I was very disappointed with the game as of v0.5.2...

Feb 20, 2024
Why is it that the best looking bitches in the game are always crazy assholes, camwhores or lesbians. Kylie, Ashley and Mom.

At the beginning of the game there was some fucking camwhore thing, the only thing that didn't make me delete the game was that there was a woman at one end, but ctrl went to the bottom. You don't have to strip down and jerk off for modeling. So that bitch is not a regular model. So totally useless material for a player like me. So a completely pointless character and pointless renders.

These two pictures already tell you everything you need to know about Kylie and I don't want to be within 1000 miles of this bitch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then, when it was revealed that Mom is a lesbian. All I had to do was press X in the top corner.

Ibadez38

Jan 21, 2021
Another game on rewrite mode, refine mode?

Crack the game out and polish it once you are finished, stopping with no movement loses interest for participants and they won't wait around for gui and game elements to be "refined". If you must go down the route of refinining as you go, you have to cut-off going back. I have seen so many games die, because the dev got 50% of the way through and then went back to update from the start. The Tech stack will always change, there will always be a better tool, but the smart developer knows when to draw the line in the sand and keep the productivity up. That's ultimately where versions and chapters are your friend. Epilogue the older tech stack with the end of the chapter, start the new tech in the new chapter with the new content, rinse and repeat.

I really wish the developer the best of luck with this one as the renders looked good from the start, just need to get cranking on the content.
It is very likely that this patch is there to avoid the abandoned tag. He's trying to develop another game after abandoning this one.

1977dude

Jun 4, 2019
Can i have the name of the calm country like song? It was playing in the begining of the games when the MC lay in the hospital

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
Just started playing and daym, this mc is such undecisive and pathetic loser. Hiding from your own family when they argue, hiding boners like a shy little boy, stuttering when see woman body etc. Good thing that I checked forum and saw that he will keep 12yo mentality to the end, before I spent more time on this joke of a game. Is it so hard to make charismatic chad mc even if its artificially? Or atleast decent likeable human male? Sigh... If this loser lived in my neighborhood even I would easily eat him alive in confrontation.
View attachment 3382867
it's like devs (not all) are incapable of writing a mature mc who don't act like a fucking retard.
is it that hard man? I think not.

It's head bashing shit tbh with these MCs.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
this game is dead as fuck and this is a total patreon milk .... these devs start a game if not enough ppl suport it they abandon them and try again but leave the patrean going ... pretty scummy
Well, the last update, which actually had new content, was in november 2022 and it was mainly one large flashback, which was way too long imo, could have cut 2/3 of that, including the lesbian scene...
Next update will than be the end of season 1, so if season 2 isn't longer, by a very large margin, i don't see this game ending in a satisfying way either way.

I mean, we're near the end of season 1 and pretty much nothing has happened so far.
There really isn't any progress with the strange the things MC sees, nor the guys performing experiments on him, or whats the point of these experiments. We got a 'vision' that someone is (maybe) trying to help us and that the father of the MC's mother belonged to some organization, which she hiddes from...thats all so far.
Neither did the MC's relationship with his family proceed in any notable way...

And now he's making his 2nd game...great start in that one, kinetic novel, mother tells the spineless wimp of a son she will fuck his girlfriend and he can watch...the MC's greatest achievement is to come in his pants without touching or being touched :rolleyes:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 34 Votes