"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
It's bad, but not as bad as this developer's other game. That was the most pathetic protagonist I ever saw. :FacePalm:
Even worse? Mother of god) Thx for warning, not that I would play anyhing other made by this dev, but still. On example of this game dev showed that he doesnt have writing skills, life experience, common sense and self respect.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
"SPOILER"
Holly molly! This cringe was actually in the game? Levels of patheticness and moral cuckolding is extremely high, in irl I wouldnt even shake his hand, if he behaves and lets his family to treat him like that. Sigh... sometimes I feel like there is competition between some devs about who will make the most pathetic, stupid and unmature loser as mc...

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Holly molly! This cringe was actually in the game? Levels of patheticness and moral cuckolding is extremely high, in irl I wouldnt even shake his hand, if he behaves and lets his family to treat him like that. Sigh... sometimes I feel like there is competition between some devs about who will make the most pathetic, stupid and unmature loser as mc...
Fledgling writers write what they know.
leo-decaprio-shoulder-shrug.gif

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
There is a problem of coherence in this VN. The doc who runs the simulation at the beginning is Dr Baxter. The redhead doc who works at the hospital is Dr Perkins. In chapter 4, the redhead doc moves in the same building where MC lives and she is now called Dr Baxter.

denadm

Apr 7, 2023
Author, why are there not enough images, is that the intention or is it a mistake?
This is only a small part of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
Hi, just wantd to ask if theere is a walkthrough for the VN? i have searched this thread and also on google with the specific "site:f95zone.to" so it limits my google search to only here f95zone.to ?? still can't find one and any hit goes to a page in this thread where someone was askig for a walkthrough.

Cheers,
Monk.

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes