RPGM Abandoned The Blackrose Academy [v0.1b] [aRetired]

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
titlePic2.jpg

Overview:
The Blackrose Academy
follows the story of Faye Heartwood, a young girl who dreams to become a witch. It focuses on a slow corruption, a pleasant atmosphere of a rural boarding school, friendship and of course Magic! It's a mix of Hogwarts with phones and a classic RPG (there will be some easy combat sections and spell learning).​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-06
Release Date: 2019-04-01
Developer: aRetired
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Other Games: Pale Pure, Diminishing Perfect
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

CrawlFaye01c.png FayeAlchemy01.png FayeLibrary01.jpg FayeNature02c.jpg FayeShowerBoys03b.jpg KarlTV11b.png KimTalk13.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 30, 2017
Seems like the renders are super low quality so the dev put a shitload of filters on them to cover it up. But covering shit with shit only makes the shit more shitty.

I mean at least it's a witch game that doesn't have you fucking hermione for the 7 trillionth time. Buuuuuuuuuuuut...

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Not so much shit renders, but just the style of the artist. I really enjoy the games of this dev and the renders grew on me, though I'm not sure why there's a downgrade in RPGM. An older project perhaps?

Edit: Just checked his patreon. Damn, "Diminishing Perfect and Pale Pure are my early projects. They're currently on hiatus, but stay tuned for more updates.", "I decided to try VX Ace.." etc.
That's so sad, I was really expecting an update of Pale Pure one of these days. :(

Edit 2: If you want to play this in a larger windowed mode, try downloading and running

Charlyyyyyy

Dec 3, 2018
boy oh boy...
a couple of things worth mentioning
why is it so small? i have a normal monitor, almost small... and the game is on the smallest window (edit, figured out... i´m stupid sometimes and forget about the silliest things)
I don't really care about renders, seen better, also worse, so... yeah, aside from that...
who the fuck is talking? there´s no names when speaking texts appear, i can follow, but it's kinda hard to follow
controls? it's rpgm... you know the drill
music... repetitive, but good, it's actually not bad
a couple of typos... not too bad tbh

that's all i´ve got for now, barely got past the introduction

Reactions: JamesWhisky

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
No more filters!! Omg... WTF! I have seen a few with this i say... Blah... i could go on but why...

Ok.. just had to ... Its like someone made a video on 2nd Life or used the All-In-one pack from Illusion "of such and such game" or otherwise JUST STOP! Please :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I'll pass I'm tired of this destroy the renders thing this DEV likes to do. I would rather see them rendered the right way instead of looking at something and wondering what it use to look like.

@crust

Patreon link only shows *about:blank#blocked* when clicked on.

Deleted member 584886

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 30, 2018
While I appreciate the unique style, the darker writing from the previous two games etc, I am pretty sure majority of people that like the developer would prefer the previous two games finished, instead of creating a new, third one. But hey, you know what they say - third time's a charm. Good luck.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I liked Pale Pure but it still unfinished. He began two other game. Finished first one and begin the others. Two games two on holded game? I think I wait to finished this game by the aRetired, at that point I give a chance.

Plus: "Other Games" link doesnt work!

Jun 13, 2018
While I enjoy the whole corruption theme in these games greatly, I really wish for a game in which the girl is corrupting the guys. A reverse harem where the girl corrupts the guys into her harem.

Anyone know of any games like that?

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
the game looks similar to the games that released in 1980 back when our computer have only 16 colors
While I enjoy the whole corruption theme in these games greatly, I really wish for a game in which the girl is corrupting the guys. A reverse harem where the girl corrupts the guys into her harem.

Anyone know of any games like that?
gggb, succulence, project hot wife, the adventurous couple, bully

Reactions: WaveOfPig

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@darkoraclegirl

Nah If I was playing a girl I would rather corrupt other girls to be in a harem. Playing a male and making a female harem and playing a female and making a male harem are basically the same thing so instead I would rather corrupt girls to be a a girl only harem.

Jun 13, 2018
the game looks similar to the games that released in 1980 back when our computer have only 16 colors

gggb, succulence, project hot wife, the adventurous couple, bully
Not really what I'm looking for. I'm talking about a reverse harem game in which the girl uses magic or mind control or something to corrupt a bunch of guys into being her lovers/sex slaves. There are tons of games that have male protags doing it, but none that I've seen of a female protag doing it. I'm not looking for a game with a couple seducing a bunch of people, or a game in which I can make the fem protag become corrupt. No, I'm talking about a fem protag that wants an all male harem and is willing to bend some hot boys to her will though magic or something.

@myuhinny

While you might not be interested in a female protag getting her reverse harem through corruption, I am not interested in a female protag getting a lesbian harem. We have all are prefs and this just happens to be mine. Sadly though, it's a hard pref to fill.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Seems like the renders are super low quality so the dev put a shitload of filters on them to cover it up. But covering shit with shit only makes the shit more shitty.

I mean at least it's a witch game that doesn't have you fucking hermione for the 7 trillionth time. Buuuuuuuuuuuut...
I only know of like 5 games with her.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
While you might not be interested in a female protag getting her reverse harem through corruption, I am not interested in a female protag getting a lesbian harem. We have all are prefs and this just happens to be mine. Sadly though, it's a hard pref to fill.
let me know if you found a game like that i'm also curious