RPGM Abandoned The Blackrose Academy [v0.1b] [aRetired]

Feisei

Nov 22, 2017
I quite like his other games story wise and art wise just grew on me as it fits the story quite well

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Seems like the renders are super low quality so the dev put a shitload of filters on them to cover it up. But covering shit with shit only makes the shit more shitty.

I mean at least it's a witch game that doesn't have you fucking hermione for the 7 trillionth time. Buuuuuuuuuuuut...
Oh, the state of that poor girl after being fucked 7 trillion times. But I guess magic spells can get you through almost anything.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
hogwarts with phones... and one of her friends has a dick and another friend fucks dogs... seems to be a common theme with aretired. Not complaining, lol just saying it's like the same characters in a different scenario... which isn't bad, at least his games are different from each other, and they really aren't bad.. I just wish he would finish one because they are good

jurierm

May 7, 2017
Really I do not understand the developers who are constantly releasing new games, when not even finish those that are in development, this man has 2 games to finish, in phases even very early and is dedicated to get another one that will not end? so do not count on me

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@jurierm I do have to say, from a writer standpoint, I am working on a few books at once, because after a while I just get burnt out of doing one particular project for x amount of time, so I do something else for a while and then come back to the first one after some time refreshed. I'm guessing it might be something like that. Hopefully at least, cause that means he'll actually go back and finish them at some point, not abandon them lol

jurierm

May 7, 2017
@jurierm I do have to say, from a writer standpoint, I am working on a few books at once, because after a while I just get burnt out of doing one particular project for x amount of time, so I do something else for a while and then come back to the first one after some time refreshed. I'm guessing it might be something like that. Hopefully at least, cause that means he'll actually go back and finish them at some point, not abandon them lol

I would agree, if this developer was not known for taking an update every 4-6 months, if he works on 3 projects at the same time, we can expect an update each year ...

jurierm

May 7, 2017
I would agree, if this developer was not known for taking an update every 4-6 months, if he works on 3 projects at the same time, we can expect an update each year ...
Pale pure is for version 0.8b and for months that nothing is known about it, also the project started on December 30, 2016, over to be 0.8 the version has very little content and quite a bug.

Diminishing Perfect is in version 0.4b and like pale pale months ago or more that nothing is known, this began on October 7, 2017, at this rate this will take more than the sequels of AVATAR.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
@jurierm my only response to that is we waited 13 years for diablo 3 came out, but it did eventually come out... even if it DID take 13 years, and, in my opinion not really worth the wait

szybki1

Jan 10, 2018
I like Pale Pure and just like the others I want it finished insted of another game in just beggining version of 0.1a with small sexual content yet.
Aretired promissed many times that he'll finish/update Pale Pure and DP and he failed in it everytime so I have no dubt that he won't finish this new game too, just make some updates to maybe 0.7v max.

I think that he just come up with idea, make it real and have not enough self-denial to get it to the end or just bored of idea.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Fuck, I can tolerate the art style. I actually sort of enjoyed Pale Pure. But I'm so fucking tired of RPG Maker. And "combat sections"... sorry man, I can't follow you down that road.

Lota

Jul 23, 2017
Does anyone know why aRetired decided to use a much older version of RPGMaker? I doubt his choice to do this made anyone happy.

Rech

Nov 2, 2016
Does anyone know why aRetired decided to use a much older version of RPGMaker? I doubt his choice to do this made anyone happy.

You'll be surprised, but there's a lot of people who like the previous version of maker much more than MV.
Take a look at Caliross and Succulence for example.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* This game needs a map and a schedule as part o the items. It's hard to figure out what you need to do from moment to[ moment,

* A display showing the day and date would be useful too.

* Repeating the same scenes with Kim over and over again gets old quickly. An option to skip scenes you've seen already would be nice.

*Lots of spelling mistakes, more than I want to point out.

* The issue with the renders isn't the filters; it's that they're too dark and hard to see, and would benefit from a solid background.

* Personal pet peeve: I hate games where I can't disable the sound.

Overall, I'd say the biggest problem with this game is that it;s boring. I can understand slow corruption, but nothing ever seems to happen. Yes, you finally get the scene at the end but up until then there's little that's engaging. The dev could update the graphics and this problem would still be there.

It wouldn't be that hard to add in some action either. Her roommate is obviusly more than a little corrupted, and it wouldn't be that hard to add in some scenes where Faye accidentally walks in on her masturbating or something else along those lines, which in turn could increase her corruption.

Reactions: Lota and goditseb

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
magic public cumdump who love doggy dicks incoming. considering his other work i wouldn't expect anything else.

Reactions: Rech

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Huh, I wasn't aware of how shitty MV ran on Linux and Mac. TIL
What? MV runs fine on Mac. On games without a Mac version I even download the Windows version and play it through Wine. I don't know what their problem is.

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
bug report :
game freeze when I check the board in the main hall after the second breakfast.