regio94

May 27, 2018
someone has a fix version for the scene when you can say you don't love kate because for me i have an error code after the choice

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
someone has a fix version for the scene when you can say you don't love kate because for me i have an error code after the choice
I don't think there's been a fix posted yet. I suggested a work-around here if you're comfortable using the console.

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
I am seeing some repetitive themes that I would like to address.

it dosen't work i always comeback to the question from kate
If you don't want to date Kate start a FIST playthrough.

There is no consequence to breaking up with Kate at this time as there is no content. So there is no point to any workaround. I'm probably going to code that in a way where you end up on the fist pathway anyways to avoid duplication of work for those who don't want to be in a relationship with her. Which will not be done until the next update.

Second, what's the deal with some of these facial expressions? Is someone having occasional seizures when they're being created? o_O
Again, this is only helpful if you can point a specific thing I can fix.

So, You are confirming unavoidable NTR?
Again, NTR is avoidable.

I don't like NTR or polyamory or swinging. If you deactivate NTR, do you also deactivate the other two options? On the other hand, if you deactivate the NTR does it mean that it doesn't happen or simply that you don't see it?
If you deactivate NTR, you deactivate swinging and polyamory.

Nothing is happening behind your back.

Fist is non-NTR and therefore no poly/swinging.

i have Question about Kate and NTR how are you going to handle the NTR and is there ntr scenes already ?
Sorry, I hate spoilers. The following is really all I'm comfortable with disclosing.
There is no NTR with Kate at this time.

Branch points are coming and they will start to develop along the following.

Fist - Master - Sociopath type. Harem with elements of domination.
Fist - Champion/Rogue - Antihero with a heart of gold. Options include no relationship, monogamous with 1 or multiple female partners but not all of them.
Palm - Goddess - Kate is the hero. Hotwife type path.
Palm - Savior - You are the hero. Like a paragon type Sheperd from ME. Options include swinging, polyamory, monogamy.
Ruin - I may not have made this clear enough but this can only be achieved on Palm path. I intend to hurt you.

Every path will have a few modifiers that may change the story for a little variety.

The generalities will remain but some of the specifics may change over time as I build a narrative. It's still a long way away.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote