Dorf228

Nov 29, 2019
I was not talking about NTR just asked about being a man being in a Childs body while everyone else looks like a demigod.
mc is like 18 or 19 year old,every male beside him is about 20 - 30yo. Are you saying that an eighteen year old Asian should look like a demigod ?

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
FEEDBACK

Relationship and Stats HUD Overlaps, it should be a Switch, one hide other
Relationship HUD spoils all the npc, their stats should apears ones the MC meet the NCP

Dorf228

Nov 29, 2019
What does his race have to do with anything and if there 20 so what 1 or 2 year difference.
> What does his race have to do with anything
Brother... have you been skipping biology classes at school ?
all races are different you know
And the difference of 1-2 years can make a difference in physical training, some legion members could start training earlier than the main character. plus, no one canceled heredity. some the of factors depend on hereditary genes

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
There's no swinging in the game currently. There are some MFF threesomes (the MC and two others), but from memory I think those can be avoided if you want. On the path where the MC is in a relationship, his girlfriend may want a taste of whomever else he's fucking, but that can be avoided AFAIK. On that path there's also the option of saying yes or no to sharing her with other men, but again that's entirely optional.

Short version: Don't panic, the dev gives lots of different options.
is there ntr with kate?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Finally getting round to check this game and thought I'd leave an observation or two.

First, the story/script isn't too bad. At least somewhat unique compared to most of the stuff on this site.

Second, what's the deal with some of these facial expressions? Is someone having occasional seizures when they're being created? o_O

Third, the quality of the CG is needlessly low. In order to save a bit on size you're taking a PNG and introducing way too much noise and are also losing most detail in the mids and below, especially in low light situations. Given the tools available, I'm puzzled as to why some devs continue to use methods that are now several years old and antiquated. Render the CG at full quality, then use XnConvert to change them to webp at 80%. Instead of having grainy, low quality renders that are 1.5-1.7 MB each, you will have excellent quality renders at ~500k or maybe less.

For example, look at this render from the Daz3D thread: 10+ MB PNG That's a PNG at a hefty 10.347 MB. Looks good but way too large for a typical VN.

Now look at the same pick converted to webp @ 80% quality with the resulting file size of 317 KB. Almost no difference in quality and a huge drop in size.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote