Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a walkthrough for this game. I don't mind being spoiled but may I know what kind of NTR is there in the game?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Must not have changed it yet I guess.
It's a little confusing, I think it's either:
1. Dev uploaded 0.06b but accidentally called it 0.06a
2. Dev forgot to upload 0.06b

lol, I dunno which it is. We'll know when they come about to clarify I guess.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
NTR, harem, polyamory, swinging, cheating optional. NTR can be turned off at the start. There are different heroines planned for different paths.

Also, I got the numbering wrong...It's 0.03b. About 3-5 percent done.

If you decide to play Edgewater, go to the end of the comments on that game's f95 page to download the most recent patch. I posted it there. It's patch 1.03 on post #160
I don't like NTR or polyamory or swinging. If you deactivate NTR, do you also deactivate the other two options? On the other hand, if you deactivate the NTR does it mean that it doesn't happen or simply that you don't see it?

From what I've read about Edgewater, it has unavoidable NTR, so I'm not interested. And, if the LIs of the previous one and this one are the sames, I would much prefer not to know anything about that game at all.

Last edited:

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
I don't like NTR or polyamory or swinging. If you deactivate NTR, do you also deactivate the other two options? On the other hand, if you deactivate the NTR does it mean that it doesn't happen or simply that you don't see it?

From what I've read about Edgewater, it has unavoidable NTR, so I'm not interested. And, if the LIs of the previous one and this one are the sames, I would much prefer not to know anything about that game at all.

Plenty of other games on here for you to try out. Stop coming into game threads that have tags you dont like and trying to screw with the development of the game. If I look at a game and see a tag i dont like i just move on. I dont post about it in the thread.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Plenty of other games on here for you to try out. Stop coming into game threads that have tags you dont like and trying to screw with the development of the game. If I look at a game and see a tag i dont like i just move on. I dont post about it in the thread.
So, You are confirming unavoidable NTR?, Because that was his question and you answered that he should avoid the game if that is not his fetish.

Timodjin

Jan 18, 2022
No NTR as far as I understand. Dont understand why being so careful and make these choices when no NTR happens. Only lesbian sharing so far. If I am wrong I gladly try another path.

Last edited:

regio94

May 27, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'night'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/06.rpyc", line 61, in script call
    �;��Q!ûD��4��왤�\�k@�'bx>U�B��(����5<�%
  File "game/daily_routine.rpyc", line 2, in script call
    (�
  File "game/events.rpyc", line 644, in script
    ��@�Bac�ӭ�mU����I*�9�j�3�i|6Mq����pV7�,�褴#�i�&u�m�=�L�薔gX��z�Q!MS��fk����b^�+���!�7b�s�N1N��Z*�TfI.��Tv��Fմe�k
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1702, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 900, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'night'.
can someone help me with this

hitmanbhi

Aug 2, 2017
Here comes the harem inquisition.. lol. Can't wait for the disappointed ntr folk next.

The discrepancy in build and stature is because I copied my first game characters directly into the game. Then I made the characters for this game. I honestly didn't even notice.

It's not like it doesn't work story wise. You play a dynamic character who is still maturing. You face static npcs who have disclosed their strength. I enjoy making stories and I dislike spoiling them in advance so that's all I want to say.

Also, probably not relevant but my definition of ntr isn't being weak or small, it's giving up. The game reflects this. There is a button that says ntr off and a button that says max your strength. I get the suspicion but idk what more I can do for your tribe. I have made changes to keep people on the path they want.

If you don't want to try a game where there are mutually exclusive sexual paths because they make you uncomfortable, that's fair but just say so.

Just cause a bunch of people lie to you doesn't mean everyone is a liar. I'm not going to secret cuck harem skander at the end.

Everyone has a limited time on this world and I spent precious mine making this.

The negative criticism from people who haven't even played is really disheartening.

If you don't like the theme and aren't going to play, please don't comment.
I can get the hate coming towards this game right from page 1 of this thread.

You should start ignoring them as some of them are typecast a typical 'harem' game mc to be well built muscled up white man. xD

Almost all of harem genre anime or most of japanese harem eroge games have a teenage looking protagonist. There, they don't have a problem. They want to dictate all games of this genre by their own definition.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm thinking that it would do you good to reread what I have written, and what I quote. If you still think the same, I recommend that you go back to school to learn reading comprehension.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote