README The Bloo Guide [2020-10-13]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

FailureLover

Mar 31, 2018
If the list is still being updated I got some that ctrl+f didn't find:
rule34.paheal.net (larger than rule34.xxx but with less in depth tags)
myhentaicomics.com (mostly western h comics)
hentaigamer.org (a game repository I found recently and it doesn't look ass at first glance but I'm not sure)
tsumino.com (hentai comics with only english translations but the ability to exclude/blacklist tags)

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

Archak

May 13, 2018
Kinda surprised that these websites were not mentioned here:

- massive lewd (mostly hentai) picture/animation/video database
- same as above
- similar to rule 34, but more hentai
- (RUSSIAN) big hentai video/manga/games storage with download links, community and skilled guys. Most of my hentai APKs are from there.
- English/Russian site with many many hentai APKs

Mar 2, 2020
May I suggest adding to the list of websites?
It has listings of 2D and 3D hentai videos, images, games, MMD files. with magnet links to download.
Games are tagged by genre, adult content, and Language (EN, JP, CH, SP, etc.)

Side note: Clicking on Gameplay thumbnail images for a fullsize image redirects users to image hosting services (imgtaxi, imgdrive, imgadult) crammed full of ads, but the content pages are otherwise a text description, a comment section and a magnet link.

Thr3L

Aug 25, 2019
i think yarnspinner have his place in tools/other it's a flowchart that can be use in the webbrowser and can output .json and xml that can be integrated in engine like unity and gdevelop, and it's free and opensource.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Google Plus removed due to no longer existing.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Some story websites which don't seem to be on your list:

1. - asstr.org - hundreds of thousands of sex stories in searchable database

2. - sexstories.com - not sure how many but it's a lot and they are searchable and can be browsed by tag

3. - thespankinglibrary.org - requires a login but has almost 30,000 searchable spanking stories

Reactions: DrackDrap

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016

One of the best sources for paid royalty free music/sound effects/anything audio.

BertranWay

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Why registration is closed for ? What to do?

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Adult games collector is terrible largely uses download links like rapidgator which unless you pay the download speed is terrible.

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Adult games collector is terrible largely uses download links like rapidgator which unless you pay the download speed is terrible.
Adult games collector have another site where you can download games with fast links like Mega etc. This site isn't completed yet (content) but soon it will have same amount of games like on first site.

RedGrave00

Apr 25, 2020
Hey everyone, two days ago I found a website named "Vita..." something I don't remember exactly and I can't find it anymore. There were adult games, patreon collections and I think it's worth putting it on the list.
So if somebody have the link of this website pleeaaase help me and help this list !!
Thank you very much :)

Last edited:

Natashacaged

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2020
I am a game developer, is there any thread available to advertise my game here in this forum. I am newbie as well please help.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes